Chapter 9(A little short)

Mic pov

IZUKU IS WITH USSS!!!... Thinking to myself happily when i notice or.. when we notice izuku's big bright smile.. when hawks told a joke to izuku, there was mixed feeling that we were going through.. Happy/anger/jealousy... But when i was staring at the mirror getting distracted i heard izuku saying something "MIC WATCH OUT!!".. when i turn back i hit the break as soon as possible and almost crashed into another car but thankfully i hit the break.. some people didn't noticed but me izuku and the others noticed.. as izuku was in shocked he looked down as he was having a panic attack.. we heard a loud breathing and pampering.. we lookeda t izuku worried and confused when we saw izuku passing away kneeling his head into endeavor... We quickly parked and go to the hotel while endeavour is grabbing our stuff, we talked to the reseption and booked a big room.. we laid down izuku and we discussed what was happening to me..
~~~~~~~~~~

Hawks pov

When mic laid down izuku nezu quickly told us to form a circle and discussed what was happening to mic.. "Mic what were you doing!?".. said nezu worried and angry.. "i was distracted.. im sorry".. when they were discussing i looked at izuku and he was still having a panic attack but he woked up.. when i go up to izuku i sit down to the bed and talked to him.. "Are you okay now izuku?..".. i said when izuku smiled but sweating.." I-im.. okay.. its just that.. i-i.. hurts".. he said.. but when i looked at his eyes he seemed like he was about to cry.. i pulled him in and hugged him.. as i hugged him i whispered in his ears.. "its going to be okay.. no one is hurt.. it isn't your fault.. come down" i said multiple things to calm izuku down when he hugged me back crying and whimpering.. as they heard izuku they stared at me with an.. "Touch izuku again and i will kill you" look i let go if izuku with terror and as wiping his tears off.. as i heard izuku whispering something.. "thank you keigo.." as i blushed madly and going back to the circle and endeavor staring at me angrly i smiled akwardly while i heard nezu say something.. "Were going to have a sleep overrr!".. said nezu happily smiling becouse izuku was here.. izuku was giggling and his panic attacks were slowly fading away.. as we all blush becouse of izukus giggling.. i said to myself..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are precious to us izuku.. we love you"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

👁💧👄💧👁
SO WHOLESOME SO FREAKIN WHOLE SUM
THIS IS WHY I LAB CONTINUING THIS STORY!!!
ITS SO WHOLE SOME YET HAREM IS OVERFLOWING AND THE 18+ IDEAS ARE GETTING SO ILLEGAL.
anyways-
Im still sick rn.. well not like really sick.. my face is back to normal but.. my stuffy nose and the loud coughing is still there😅
So yeah..
OH AND THX FOR THE IDEAS!!
i will try to make it..
So wait patiently!
I will be cryyying if this series end or.. chapters end;-;..
But sometimes my lazyness always takes over;-;;;;💧💧💧💧💧
Oki bye now guys i need to drink a pill:////

CUZ IM ALREADY HIGH ENOUGHHH~~~~~~

YOOT BYEEEE