Chapter 12

_I couldn't sleep well so i decided to just work myself here becouse i haven't posted in weeks or days🌚_

~~~~~~~

Deku pov
As i wake up from the night or... Day.. before.. i couldn't actually remember.. properly.. as i tried to open my eyes, i saw aizawa hugging my waste and tightening it... And as i look at my other side i saw hawk- .. keigo.. almost a inch in my face.. and nezu on top of my head laying in the pillows and allmight on the ground and enji.. cooking food.. as i put away their.. arms and tried to walk up on them.. i suddenly felt pain.. and.. cold down..............~WHY AM I NAKED!? ~.. i coverd my.. (coochie🌚).. i slowly walked behing enji's back.. "C-c.. can.. y-.. do you have clothes..?" As i stutter veryy much.. as i saw enji's flame grew bigger and face red.. i acted fast and said" Are you okay!?".. i said squeeling that i didn't even realize that i woke every one up.. and then seeing me flusterd and naked.. i quickly grabbed enji's shoulders and made him turn around to cover me.. i quickly untied his apron that is.. Black. (You think he will wear it in pink!?—)... I put in in as quickly as possible.. and sneak out of enjis back.. leaving them supper red.. becouse of..... N-na... Naked apron........ "s-sorry!"...

~~~~~~~
After that ruckus

Aizawa pov
We ate after that embarrassing.. moment.. as we stared at midoriya confusedly.. if he remembered that we.. did 'it'..... I was kind of flusterd and every body too except midoriya.. i supposed we were thinking the same thing.. i quickly manned up and said.. "did you rememberd something..?".. i ask in nerve and audacity.. and.. flusterd.. and happy.. and... And................... I DONT KNOW GODDAMMIT!.... Sorry about that.. anyways.. when iw as zoned out.. i heard him..

"What do you mean?"

We were freezed.
We were sad and.. happy that he didn't but... Didn't he.. felt the pleasure..?.. the.... Words that we said to him.. the love... NO NO NO WHAT AM I THINKING!... this is getting cheesy..

"But i did remember you guys putting it in..."

We looked up confused...
" W-what..? " I said.. sweat dripping..

Dont worry.. i liked it.. but still.. you guys are pedos! "

E-euh...

~~~~~~~

WIERD SO WIERD!..... i haven't posting i know.. even the sunday schedule 😢
I am so sowwyyyy... I was too embarrassed and had so much things to do.. and didn't have any... Plot or.. things to writed😅... So i tried reading mangas!...

Want me to tell u some sites🍵🙂

First of u need to be this aged.

....

Nah im joking.. its okay if ur a kid—

So uhm imma give us some little sites for now

Like..

1 myreadingmanga🍵🌚..
Oh and the app is brave its like chrome and google..
2 yaoimangaonline
3 mangago
Make sure to sign in! So u dont miss anything!

Ok thats all u need to know so u dont have to get bored waiting for mah trash story😂🍵

Anyways..

✨T e a✨

Is coming to town LOL-

Bye🌚🍵