Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku pov

After what happend..i quickly got out of the hotel.......and going to school..i quickly ran up to todoroki and hugged his back"TODOROKI KUN!!!" while i was hugging..him i felt like people were glaring at us..but i didn't care and i was worried why todoroki weren't..responding..then i quickly got off to todorokis back.."iida kun?..is todoroki ok?"..while asking that i hugged him..and i looked up seeing them blushing..then i look at the other side and saw bakusquad.."KIRI KUN!!!"..i quickly run up to him and jumped on him..and hugging his waist and putting my arms around his neck..i smile brightly and said "oh gosh i already missed u all!" I kissed kirishimas cheeks and got down.."kirishima u r manly!" I smiled and looked at denki.."denki kun!! How are u??!!!" I run up to him and hugged him but i kind of..falled to onto him but...i was at the b-bottom...i kind of blushed and leaving denki snickering..i blushed quickly..and said"s-sorry.."..."do you miss us that fast?.."..denki and the other smiling " Y-yeah...."..i got up and helping denki..i hugged kacchan too!..." I missed u too kacchan!.." " tch..shitty nerd.." i then run to dekusquad and continued walking..leaving iida behind..

'~that fuckers...tch..~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUMMM IIDAAA

Sorry if its short...i SPEND 1 HOUR WRITING THE OTHER ONE..but it didnt upload becouse it 'CURROPTED' fuck my as—

Sorry about that—

I accept shout outs too!✨

Bye now🔥✨👋