『³』

کہیں عابد بنا کہیں زاہد
کہیں رندوں کا پیشوا دیکھا

(At times, a devout worshipper,
At times, Lord of rakes and drunkards.)

°°°°°

She got out of the Car, her head bow down. She knew she was going to be shamed even though it was not her fault what had happened to her. She was walking oht of his car and it was already midnight. She can saw the questions coming her way about her character and her purity.

In this society, A hymen decides a Girl's Character.

She started taking calculated steps and pushing the gates. She can feel the accusations clawing on her skin. The lights are off and she knew why they're off.

"Ammi..Baba..."

She shouted on top of her lungs. Her legs wobble and she fell down on Ground with a thud. She can taste the smell of soil and now she was feeling what she actually worths. This Money, Fame, Reputation, Relationships, Love nothing matters because in the end we've to go back alone and continue our journey alone. A lone tear escaped her eyes and blackness enveloped her in.

She can feel something warm and cosy under her skin. It wasn't rough or brutal like the place she had been before. There's no smell of mud and water. She got up with a jolt and looked around her, it was her room. She was in her home that means it was a dream, bad dream.

She was feeling happy just than she saw the ripped sleeves of her Burqa and the splashes of mud on her. She was feeling dirty. She wanted to get away. She wanted to go away and hide somewhere. Somewhere no one can see her.

She got up from her bed and run towards the door but it was locked. She was locked inside. She was now not understanding what the hell is happening with her. Her family had locked her up in her own room. She wanted to shout badly but she couldn't because their are guests who have come for Zafar's wedding.

She walked towards her bed and lie down their. She wanted to let go of this horrible night. She wanted to woke up and be happy again. So she slept leaving her miseries away. After all sleep is the only painkiller we know to get away from pain, fooling ourselves in for a better tomorrow.

...

"Faraz Sahab, ab kya karein?"

(What should we do now)

"Jiske saath munh kala kar kar aayi thi uske saath bheje iss manhoos ko"

Zafar shouted and his father's head bow down in shame. He couldn't hear this kind of words for his daughter whom he loves more than anything.

"Zafar you don't have to interfere. She's my daughter my responsibility."

Faraz sahab said in a straightforward tone.

"But Baba....Osman sahab Manege?"

(Will Osman sahab will get ready?)

Faraz sahab looked at Zafar and saw how cruel his son had turned out to be. Just one night and he was throwing his only sister to wolf she had escaped.

"I'm not marrying my daughter to Yahya Osman."

Faraz sahab got up from his seat, he was going outside when Zafar stopped him from going.

"Baba. Everyone knows and its better we marry her off to Yahya Osman. Usse ab koi shaadi nahi karega Khandan mein aur khuda na khasta aap....samjhe baba mein uska bura nahi chahta...."

"Mein aache se janta hun Zafar tum kya chahte ho."

Faraz sahab cut off his son and moved out of the room he knew what he had to do now. Only way to keep his daughter's future secure. To keep her out of the grasp of cruel allegations and ruthless society.

...

She was sitting in an unknown room. She can still feel the questioning eyes on her. Only she knows how much worthlessness and hatred she's feeling.

She was accused of the crime which she didn't commit.

She started throwing away her jewellery and accessories. She was feeling suffocated in that red dress. She moved towards the dressing table and looked at herself. Her eyes are dried of tears and her nose is as red as her clothes. She pulled out her bangles and harshly threw it on the floor. The bangles were now broken into million pieces just like her. She sat on the floor and hugged her knees to her chest. She was crying again.

The door of the room opened. She didn't looked up to see who was their. She knew who it was after all he's the one who had robbed her of every dream.

"Humna. What the hell is this?"

She looked at him and then moved her towards her face to other side.

"Humna I'm asking you? Why did you messed up room. And this?"

He took up the pieces of broken bangles and asked her like he's questioning a child.

Humna stood up from the floor without sparing him any glance she was walking towards bathroom but he stopped her and in one swift move she was pulled into his chest. He was hugging her one sided. Their faces were dangerously close.

"Yahya leave me alone. Chodho mujhe."

Humna was pushing off Yahya's arms. But his grip only tightened and know she's feeling nauseous. He's cologne, He's scent....he was too close and she didn't liked at all.

"Chodhne Ke liye Shaadi nahi ki."

Yahya whispered in her ear and a jolt of shudder passed in her body. Humna Never had been the one to lose her senses on a Man. But Yahya's closeness was making her weak. She didn't knew why she was crying, she forgot it all when she looked up in his eyes and saw an ocean of want, love, need, warmth....all sorts of emotions except hatred. What had happened suddenly that he's changed from a ruthless man to a loving man? Does A piece of Marriage certificate holds that much importance?

She released herself from his grip and looked at him with deep rooted hate. She had seen what has changed in the past 24 hrs. She was now his wife not his revenge. A cruel smile passed her lips she knew how to make him pay for his sins and wrongdoings.

Yahya was picking up the pieces of broken bangles and collecting them in a mop when he felt a warm hand on his shoulder. He knew it was humna but he couldn't believe that she was approaching him and then his eyes met hers. He got lost in those eyes.

"Yahya! Get up. I will do it."

Humna said with love and warmth. Yahya's hand stopped immediately and he let her do her work.

They both were laying on the bed. Not knowing what the other was thinking. Yahya moved towards her and placed his right arm on her waist. When she didn't denied his touch. He leaned in more and then they become one.

A night of Passion. A night of love. A night of discovering eachother without knowing what the tomorrow holds.

__________________________________________