『¹¹』

Love is like a leash it grows and grows. It can't be withdrawn. Once you falls into its trap. You can't escape it. It will leave you breathless.

°°°

Several years later,

She was sitting in her new cabin. Her hardwork had paid well. She was now appointed as the Chief of Operations. She was working with the leading NGO that had been reforming and helping women settled down. She has never been so happy. It was the first time she's seeing people looking at her with so much Faith. She had seen her fair shares of societies brutality. But this women had seen worst atleast she has her daughter with her. But this women have lost their everything.

Everyday she tries to do things that will lead people to do good and be good. Just like her name IMAAN she has been restoring Everyone's faith in Humanity.

"Congratulations! Begum."

A hand came around her waist and snatched her away from her thoughts. This hands has always been a safe heaven for her. Her safe place.

"Aap kab aaye. Mujhe laga dubai hi reh jaayenge." She complained.

(When did you come. I thought you'll be in Dubai.)

"I cameback this morning. I will never miss Your success in any case. You've done so well in the past few years. From handling me to our kids to this Place. You're a super woman. My Super Woman."

Momin was now hugging her from the back. He's engrossed in her scent. Even its been fifteen years of their Marriage. Having a teenage daughter and a pair of five year old toddlers. Momin's love for Imaan had only grew more and more.

"I think we should stop right here. I've to pick Momina from her tutions and Murad & Hamad will be waiting for me. Let me go now. And you also take shower. Wallah you're smelling so gross."

Imaan joked around while Momin made a face of anger. Hiding he's laughter. He Started peppering her with kisses just then the children's came.

"Allah Ammi Abbu what are you doing? Ya Allah forgive my pure eyes for seeing this."

Momina made a not so funny remark. She was standing at the threshold of Momin and Imaan's room. Five year olds Murad and Hamad running in circles around their sister's leg. Making her scowl and irritating her to no end.

Imaan quickly unwrap herself from Momin's embrace and goes towards her kids taking hamad in her arms while Momin took Murad in his arms.

"Picture perfect family. Murad, Hamad and their parents. Mujhe toh aap kudhe se utha kar laaye the?" She got irritated because nobody paid her attention.

(You have taken me from a dustbin)

"Shut up. You brat. Don't say like this you know Ammi loves you the most."

Imaan hugged her fourteen year old daughter. And pinched her chubby cheeks. She's growing up day by day. She can't think of any wrong thing happening to her daughter. That's why she always kept her under her wings. She can't afford a single scratch on her.

"By the way Momina when i told you. I will pick you up and kids then why did you come alone."
Iman scolded her daughter.

"Ammi i came with Sarah and her driver dropped me and this little devils."

Imaan got satisfied that she'd been with her friend. She kissed all of her kids Forehead and recited Ayat Al Qursi. And prayed to Allah that no harm will touch them.

She had been never so happy in life. She had everything now a loving husband. Wonderful kids. And a respectable profession. She was not only living a comfortable life but helping others in the process.

She looked at Momin and Momin Mouthed I love you. They both have suffered alot but seeing the happiness they've got now. All those sufferings meant nothing.

Allah had answered all of her prayers. MAYBE a little late but He had fulfilled her every wish. Her Faith in Allah had kept her going through every obstacles. And now Allah had rewarded her with so much happiness and blessings that she'd lost count.

"He came like a wind in my life
Creating a havoc and leaving
Me breathless with his memories
My heart was still trying to mend
Over his departure just
Then i got Our Little Angel.
He cameback again leaving
All secrets and lies open infront of
My eyes, Asking for Forgiveness.
I forgave him because at the end
I'm just a normal girl who
Still believes in HAPPILY EVER AFTER!"

••••••