『³』

"its true, my bad habits leads to you."

°°°

The night has fallen and captured the city in its clutches, moonlight gleaming and inviting every night owl to feel high on its whim, feeling peaceful and calmness, witnessing the cries of broken hearts, hearing the prayers of scattered souls. And in all of those night owls, she was sitting in the balcony of her room, fixing her gaze on a point like its the most fascinating thing to look at. Her unruled hairs curving her face, her breathing was a bit heavier than usual. She was looking like a rebellion princess, who doesn't care about anything, even her appearance.

In this peaceful environment, her phone rang and her gaze broke, she looked at the shinning screen and her heart breathing got much more heavier.

"I'm waiting outside your home.
Come fast."

~M.

She wanted to throw away her phone, but she can't. She started typing fast on her phone and after writing a satisfactory reply, she put it down and closed her eyes, sinking in, letting in the feel of rebel in her.

"Its 2:00 am I'm not coming.
Go find someone else."

~B.

Her phone screen blinked again and this time, She hurriedly open it and her heart stopped beating for a second.

"I'm curious how your family reacts,
When they'll see me in your room."

~M.

Now, she was getting angry and impatient, she wanted to punch him or maybe even kill him. But she restrained herself from doing so and typed a long message before she could send it to him, she heard noises coming. She looked outside her balcony and saw Meeran standing in the backyard, finding something that would help him to reach in his destination, AKA her room's balcony.

"Ufff Allah. This man."

Bahar got up from her place and ran out of her room like Shatabdi express.

"Ohh so you came."

Meeran looked at her and smiled brightly. After all his plan worked. He knew she will be down any minute, if he'll pull a stunt like this.

Bahar looked at him, who was standing smiling and folding his hands behind his back. He was looking all worked up and wasted, his suit was wrinkled and his hairs were messy, a rebellious strand falling on his forehead. Bahar took a deep breathe and tried to look unaffected, but they both knew very well how much they affect each other.

"Meeran."

"Shhhh."

Bahar whispered his name like a prayer and he shut her up, placing his index finger on her lips.

"Don't say a word. Just follow me."

Meeran's eyes were looking into hers, and in that moment Bahar felt like he was looking into her soul, for her deepest darkest secrets. Meeran took her hands in his and started walking towards the broken fences, and Bahar silently followed him. It always starts like this Bahar loathing him and then following his league.