『³』

کل بچھڑنا تو فر عہدے وفا سوچ کے باندھ
ابھی آغازِ محبّت ہے, گیا کُچھ بھی نہیں
میں تو اس واسطے چپ ہوں کے تماشا نا بنے
تو سمجھتا ہے مجھے تخسے گلا کُچھ بھی نہیں۔

(Kal bicharna tou Ehd-E-Wafa soch ke bandh
Abhi Aghaaz-e-Muhabbat hai,Gaya kuch bhi nhi
Mai tou iss vaste chup hun ke tamasha na bane
Tu smjhta hai mujhe tujhse gilah kuch bhi nahi.)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Its been a month since Mahin had been gone. Gone from his life, Gone from his Heart. He smiled bitterly. Did she really left his heart too?
The answer is No.

Zain was returning giving his last paper when Mahin was leaving for her village. He stopped her but when she looked up at him. He saw a something in her eyes. It was A silent tear that fell down her cheeks. He quickly brushed it off. And then asked her what happened.

Mahin dropped the news so easily on him that she's getting engaged and she'll be leaving soon. Zain stood their looking at her accusingly.

How easily Mahin left him without a trace. She told him that she never said yes to his Marriage proposal. That day she broke a well built Man.

Indeed it was true A woman can make a king cry and bow down Infront of her.

That day Zain did all he laid himself down at her feet but Mahin was adamant on her decision. She was looking nothing like his Mahin. She was totally different.

He still remembers her words. Those words still made his heartache with pain.

"Zain mai ne tumhare saath sirf time pass kiya tha. Jaise tum kar rahe the. Do you really think i would marry someone like you who is not established. Aur waise bhi meri mangni bachpan mein hi kar di gayi thi ab mai jaa rahi hun. I hope when i cameback you'll get over this. We both had our fun and now I'm breaking it off. Waise bhi mai ne tumse kabhi shaadi ka nahi kaha. Saari baatein tum khud hi karte the aur khud hi unke jawab talab kar lete the. Goodbye Zain bakhtiyar Ali."

(Zain I've been with you just for timepass. Just like you. Do you really think i would marry someone like you who is not established. And yeah i was betrothed since my childhood. . I hope when i cameback you'll get over this. We both had our fun and now I'm breaking it off. and yes I've never said anything about marrying you. You say whatever you wanted and then you gave answer yourself too. I was never their. Goodbye Zain bakhtiyar Ali.)

She had given the name of timepass to his unconditional love. He can't believe this all. He had never looked at her in a wrong way. Never in this whole year he didn't even hugged her. He had always maintained a respectable distance. Because he had respected her so much. But now she left him naming his love as his timepass.