Chapter 19 - Dumbledore's sick

Dumbasadoor's POV

After Harry left I glanced at the box of cookies there was a mixture of them but there's very few with chocolate in them. I picked up a plain one because sweet things are not really what I like but I have to keep up appearances. I took a bit of the cookie and am greatly delighted that's it actually tastes good. 'I need to find a way to strengthen the blocks on Harry.' I think to myself as I sat down at my, elbow on the table with my chin resting on the back of my hand. Closing my eyes as I think of a way to reverse what ever happened at lunch " The timeturn!" I said out loud with a evil grin. "Hahaha perfect I'll use the timeturner to go back and make sure to catch who ever ruined my plan to keep the houses separate. Oh and I can also make Malfoy do something horrendous something that Harry would never be able to forgive humm but what ... HAHA I know I'll kill Ron blame it on Malfoy and then Harry will be the perfect pon." I say wickedly as I stand up in a hurry to get a timeturner. As I stand I suddenly feel the world spin 'what in the name of mer- ' I think as  pass out.

No one POV

Dumbledore passed out late in the after noon meaning there was no one to discover his body until the next day.

Harry, Ron and Hermione along with the rest of their group all slept that night in there respective beds. Luna on the other hand was walking through a secret passage that lead to Dumbledore's office. Luna who was in a daze finally realized where she was. She looked around the seemingly empty room until she seen white hair peaking out from behind the desk. Walking slowly towards the desk Luna stared at the sight in slight horror.  Dumbledore was laying on the ground with his eyes still open but they seemed to lack life in them. Crouching down slowly she looked into Dumbledore's eyes only to see a evil mark in the pupil of his right eye. Slowly Luna touched his glasses and her eyes turned white "Mother!" shouted two boys in unisons. She blinked and her vision was over  "Dumbledore I hope your taunted soul can find peace after you are punished for your wrong doings. You are lucky your death was quick and painless it was so sad to hear how long and torturous Tom's death was and still after that you never let his body rest now I hope Tom's soul and body is at peace. " Luna says as she closes Dumbledore's eyes and walks out of his office not offering the body a second glance as she had tears in her eyes as she saw all the people who suffer by the hands of the now dead professor.

Hey guy ❤ sorry I know it's a short chapter but my family is have problems and its affecting my motivation and my writing. Again I'm really sorry . See ya'll in the next chapter love you all bye

Words - 530

- Mimi