Chapter 11 - KiDs

Hey sooo chapter 11 WOW this is a shout out to everyone who has read my book 😁😁Thank so much and I think I've found my style of writing. I started going back and edit my grammar for previous chapters and again thank you for reading love you all . Comment if you guys like my style (if you want to that is )

~~~Time skip ~~to when Ron has to go to Madam Pomfrey

Ron's POV

As I walk to the Hospital wing I bumped into Fred and George ( Yes Fred is Alive and I cried. He shall not die!!)
"Hey !" " Ron" " where you" " off to?" They said together " Madam Pomfrey I have a check up !" I replied and they looked at each other then back at me " Are you okay " Fred I think asked " Ya Fred I'm fine !" " Hey I'm Fred !" Fred said and I looked between Fred and George " Really sorry !" I said and they laughed as they put their arms around and my shoulders. We then heard a growl and I can only guess that it's Blaise. We all turn around to see you guessed it Blaise . The twins looked at me confused " Hehe I guess I forgot you to are dominant right!" They nodded as I walked out of their grip to stand by Blaise." Umm well um it kind ....um " i stuttered out " -Ugh Ron's my Mate !" Blaise said straight faced and the twins eyes widen a look of suprize on their faces which quickly turned into a mischievous smirk " Oh Real!" They said as they pull my mate to the side and whisper in his ear and smirking
(George the is more submissive the Fred )
I tried to heard what they were telling him but George turned to me "Oh no when the dominants are talking the submissives don't interfere !" he said making me take a step back but I dont back down so easily I stood up straight and looked George in the eye " Hey listen hear you have no right to tell me that because one of the 'dominants' are my mate and I have every right to know especially when MY brothers are talking to MY mate !" I say and George looks at me wide eyed along with a shocked Fred and a smirking Blaise " That's my mate !" Blaise says and I blush and look down .

I looked up with a look of realization . I turn and start walking to hospital wing Blaise following me know where was going " See you guys later!" Fred and George said as we walked away . Blaise giving them a nod and I just kept on walking .

We reached the hospital and we walked in . There was a first years sitting on one of the beds. She was a beautiful bark skin colour like Blaise but lighter with freckles covering her face with blue eyes with long brownish gingerish hair . She was beautiful . My blue eyes met and her blue eyes " I hope my daughter looks like you !" I said and she blushed and I blushed then I turned to Blaise who was slightly blushing . In turn we were all blushing ! " Did I say that out loud?" I questioned turning to her and she nodded with a small smile on her face. Recovering from the blushing scene I said " Do you know where's Madam Pomfrey ?" I ask her awkwardly as I looking at her robe seeing that it's just black with no indication of what house she was in . She turned to us and tilted her head .

Blaise POV

We walk into the hospital wing and found a girl sitting on the bed .Ron then said " I hope my daughter looks like you !" Making her and him blush a dark shade of red while I slightly blushed at the idea of having a child, recovering Ron asked her where Madam Pomfrey was . She turned to us and tilted her head to the side and I saw an image of Ron in the way she tilted her head and how she looked at us with her blue eyes. I blinked a few time and Ron looked at me considered " I'm fine just something in my eyes!" I said with a smile and he nods and turns back to the girl. She looks between us and smiles. She the got up off the bed and I noticed she had a bandage under her knee high socks . A Boy with white hair then came through the doors and froze as he looked between the three of us. He too had just a plain robe on . "Ummm Madam Pomfrey is coming!" He exclaimed and the girl nodded. She walked to him as they were about to leave " Hey what house are you two in? " Ron asked " Why would you like to know ? " calmly answered white haired boy stepping into the light having his hair change in to a light blond color as he pulled the girl behind him. ' He looks a little like Harry with Draco's hair in like light with his glasses on and everything.' I thought and Alex nodded. " Well because you two aren't wearing any house colours and I'm guessing you guys are first or second years and if she's hurt you need to inform one of the prefects from you house !" Ron said matter-of-facty "Rose we need to go !" The boy said and turning to the girl and walking out " Thank you !" The girl named Rose said to us as she followed the boy .