chapter 9 -It begins (smut very smutty)

Harry's POV

As we flew to Dracos dorm room I noticed that Hogwarts looked dull and dead like it has been tainted by old age and had not been looked after . The sight that I had grown to love suddenly looked sad like Hogwarts herself had been abused and it hurt me in some weird way that I couldn't explain even if I tried. " Hey Harry are you okay? You seem really quite!" Draco asked as we approached his dorm room window " Y-ya I'm fine ! It's just that -" I turned my attention to Hogwarts then back to Draco who was giving me a confused look "Dosen't it look like Hogwarts is crumbling ?" I asked looking back at the sad sight of Hogwarts ." Ya , it does I remember Hogwarts looking more bright during the night. Sometimes even more brighter than during the day." He said as we landed upon his open windowsill. " Ya it's sad. " I replied and he put me down I looked around his room a noticed that he had a curtain hiding a little less then half of his room . " Hey Dray what's behind the curtain?" I asked. He smiled at me and said in a worried yet playful way "You can only see what's behind the curtain when you tell me what happened you were in his office for 1 and a half hours. " I looked at Draco with wide eyes ' On- One and a h-half hours? Did I zone out or something I couldn't have been in there for that long it felt like 10-15 minutes. ' I was pulled out of my thought by Draco hugging me and telling me " It's okay Harry your safe there's no need to cry." Draco wiped my tear away ."I honestly didn't know I was crying haha .I'm fine promise." I said and stuck out my pinky. Draco looked at my pinky confused "umm is there something wrong with your finger?" He took my hand in his . I bursted out laughing " Hahahahah. No-no haha .This a muggle world thing, stick out your pinky like this and -" I locked mine and Draco's pinkies " Its called a pinky promise. I promise that I am okay." I said and he gave a light chuckle " Aren't we too old to do that , it seems like it's for children. " Draco said and tilted his head slightly.

Draco POV

'I'm so glad that Harry's okay but I really want to know what happened to him! No one just starts crying like that all of a sudden.' I thought as Harry answered my previous question " Nope we are never 'too older ' for pinky promises." He said with a smile and a giggle and wink." If you say so and I trust that you are telling the truth!... Anyway can you please tell me what happened?" I asked changing my tone from a confidant and playful one to a more worried and considered one. Harry looked at me taking a beep breath in and out and started talking ." Okay So what happened was umm.... I just walked into his office and he sat me down, he acted like he was caring and loving like he usually would around me and honestly it made me a feel a little bit sad! He then offered me some sweets and I refused but he kept trying to so feed me something or make me drink something and .... then ...um I can't really remember thats strange but I should remember soon , I'm just stressed and my mind if full . " he said emotions going from sad to angry to confused and then to listless ." O...kay but when you do remember please you have to tell me asap! Okay " I said understanding the fact that he's stressed and there's a lot on his mind and also sounding a bit worried towards the end on my sentence. He nodded. I smile at him and he smiles back then I look at the curtain .

He looked at the curtain, stood up and ran to open it without warning. I had the shock of my life as I ran to keep the curtain closed . "Oh my Merlin! HARRY NO !" I said as I held the curtain tightly stopping it from opening any more . " Harry YESSSS !" Harry said and peaked through the curtain but I stopped him " Draco I don't care if yout room is messy and you underwear it laying on the floor or something just let me seeeeeee~ " He nagged and u blushed slightly at the thought of Harry seeing my underwear. I tried to keep him from seeing what behind the curtain.'I wasn't going to actually show him what's behind the curtain! This is bad very bad one can know...' I thought as me and Harry played,tug-of-war with the curtain .

Harry tried different ways to open the curtain but was unsuccessful....that is until I heard someone and realized that someone could hear us so I pulled out my wand forgetting all about the curtain and cased a silence charm. Once I turned around I saw the curtain open and Harry's hands over he's mouth. As quickly as I could I grabbed his hand and closed the curtain "Draco was ....was that -" " I'm so sorry I know its terrible you should have not seen that, you should have not seen that, I know it's bad but I-I get ....um " I tried to cover my blushing face scared of his reaction. Harry graded my hand and removed them from my face and kissed my cheek . " Draco it's beautiful I didn't know that you could draw!" He said and turned to open the curtain again " You don't thinks its weird?" I asked confused "Well it definitely is shocking I'm mean the 'Slytherin prince ' drawing what no pfff... but even if he did he was drawing he would be drawing snakes or something evil but not his drawing flowers and beautiful magical creatures, the sky and the lake and they are amazing who new you have a soft side!" He said excitingly playful as he looked through some of my sketche books but then he picked up a sketch book that no one was allowed to see not even him, before he could open it I sort of panicked and grabbed his face and kissed him . It was a kiss filled with love and some anxiety on my part but nice non the less. I slowly took the book from his hands and set it one the table. I broke the kiss and pulled him in by his waist. " I'm glad you like them ." I say in a very happy tone, because I got the sketch book away from him ... and a kiss .