Chapter 4 - Pansy's mate

Pansy POV

Flashback

It was late at night,the night of my birthday, the night of my inheritance 23:59...... 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 ,.... a pain ran straight through my back . I could feel my bones shifting ..crack.. my skin ripped open it was painful but it was bearable to handle I saw black and silver wing emerge out of my back I fell to knee as the pain grew and spread to every inch of my body from my back to my shoulders to my fingertips and back.  From my shoulders to my hips down to my toes this pain made me scream in pain , luckily there was a silent charm put on my room . I scram out in pain I felt my voice become horse and dry . My mind was filled with a thousand thing but at the same time nothing at all . I passed out . After a few hours I woke up and found I had a new look with wings of black and silver, hair till my hips, eyes had  silver lining and I grew an inches. I could see that my breasts had grown slightly and my arse also grew slightly , but you could tell that I was the dominant mate.

~~Time skip~~

It's been a mouth after my inheritance and I'm at Hogwarts looking for my mate . Its 00:00 and I'm wondering around the library. *Bang*   I heard a lound noise.  I grab my wand and slowly walk towards the noise. "Shit ,shit ,shit, shit that was loud !" I heard a girl say then a intoxicating smell hit my nose 'Parchment, books and flowers' I turned the corner with one thing going through my head. 'MATE'

End of Pansy's flashback

~Before that start of new flashback ~~

Hermione's POV

It was a stressful day I had just finished getting my school supplies for the up coming school year there's a week before school starts. I was laying in a hotel bed in Diagon alley.  I put up a silent charm because I had a gut feeling that I would need it . I got ready for bed and when to sleep .

~~Time skip ~~

I woke up with a unbearable headache. My ears started the pain and felt like they were reshaping my body felt like it was reshaping .
(Art is not my )

I ended up passing out

I ended up passing out . When I woke up it was 13:00 PM . "What happen ?" I asked and then a realization hit me  rushing to the mirror to see what happened .I had green eyes with cat like pupils and sharp ears. My lips were more plump and pink my breasts grew like a whole cup and my arse was bigger I seemed to have not changed in high and my body was more feminine then before.'What happened to me?' . I questioned as I looked through some of my book ."So I have been through a creature inheritance but I have human parents? I have to find out what happened to and why I had a inheritance but for now I'll just use a gramour to hide 'new' look ugh . "

~~Time skip~~
  At Hogwarts
School has started a I still haven't come to a conclusion about why I had a inheritance since I have human parents I was in the library doing more research. As I turned at the edge of the table I dropped a book *Bang* " Shit ,shit shit ,shit that was loud!" I looked up while picking up the book a there was this Amazing smell . Fresh parchment and cats? . I stood up in a half dazed state I didn't know I could get so hypnotised by a smell I looked up and from the corner I saw someone come in to view they had short black beautiful hair, sharp eyes that stared into my soul and skin that looked so soft ..."Mate!" Was all that she said . Then I realized Pansy Parkinson was talking to me she walked so swiftly and gracefully towards me and grad me by me waist . She hugged me , she was around an inches taller then me . She cupped my face in her hand and whispered " I'm sorry for everything I have done and said and didn't mean them I'm sorry for hurting you please forgive me ?" She said with tears in her eyes . I looked up at her my eyes also starting to tear . "I forgive you but please don't do that again " tears were slowly falling out and she wiped them away with her thumb.  She lend in but stoped like she was hesitating but I lend in and closed the gap in between us . The kiss was soft and sweet  .

~~Time skip ~~ (this chapter is full of time skips)

No one's POV

Its been a few months since Hermione and Pansy got together.  They turned Draco in to a frog and made Harry some how kiss the frog and while they were bonding Hermione kept Pansy out of causing mischief. Pansy kept Hermione out of over working her self all while keeping there relationship a secret. 
" Pansy I've been getting a bad feel over this past few days . I feel Dumbledore is planning something bad and I found out Luna is a seer but this feeling I'm getting from Dumbledore it makes me scared." Hermione said to Pansy with a worried face . " Love it's ok let's go talk to Luna and see of she knows anything . It also like 23:00 so we should ask lady Hogwarts to shield is is ok!"  Hermione nodded . They left the library and with the power of Lady Hogwarts they found Luna on her way to her dorm. "Luna !" Hermione whisper shouted. "Hermione there has been another prophecy it's about...about" tears started welding up in her eyes " it's about Harry and I'm afraid it's something bad because I don't know the answer to it and I fear other seer's won't be able to help ." Hermione looked at Luna and hugged her.  "It will be fine Luna we will figure things out okay !" Hermione said in a soft yet determined voice.  Luna nodded and pointed in the direction from where she can " You will find Harry that way oh and Draco is with him." She said with a smirk.

(A/N And that is how Hermione and Pansy got together.  And this also brings us to what happened in the previous chapter)

Hey guys so I had some time and was able to come up with this.... so because of my exams I might not be posting during November but I'll try... this  chapter hopefully will make it up for November and it like 23:00 and I wake up at 04:30  so I need to sleep but a side effects of my ADHD tablets gives me insomnia most of the time I study but I was to have breaks between studying, writing this book and school work is boring anyway thank you for reading comments and vote ...it's the
25/10/19 and it's friday  yay

Words 1181

Edited 08/05/2020

-Mimi