Chapter 17-It starts

Narrators POV

The next morning was surprisingly peaceful, Harry was at the top of the astronomy tower by the biggest window watching it the sunrise. Taking a deep breath Harry smiled " A storm is brewing!" Luna said startling Harry as she approached him . " Tomorrow is your birthday right? - Lady Hogwarts has a gift for you. You'll find her present went the time is right!" Luna said standing next to him. "I'll find it when the time is right ?" He questioned not really understanding what she meant "Sorry I'm just a messenger ,but what I can tell you is that tomorrow will mark a new chapter in your life." She replied with a smile. Harry nod his head as he replied "Every week Mark's s new chapter in my life." She laughed at his sarcasm; but went quietly after awhile before "Harry what are you planning on doing now that you know Voldemort was an innocent man with a curse? And Dumbledore was the one who killed your parents?And how he hurt people who wouldn't follow him ? And -" Luna was cut off by Draco who walked in loudly banging the door. " Sorry Luna I need to speak with Harry !" Draco stated as he grabbed Harry's arm yanking him away. With one last wave from Harry to Luna they disappeared through the door leaving Luna to continue watching the peaceful sunrise as she cherished the last few moments of peace that she will have .

Draco dragged Harry through the hall passing a few early students who now didn't care about what house people were in." Draco? What's wrong ?" Harry asked as Draco turned into an empty hall . Draco let got of Harry's arm and embraced him in a hug . Harry hugged back and smiled into Draco's chest. " I'm fine it's just all this information we found out at dinner y-you haven't had time to cry or get angry or scream or do whatever you need to do. We got to my dorm room and you looked like you were just numb. You looked like you you were still processing everything; you looked like you didn't want to talk and I respect that but this morning when you weren't next to me when I woke up , I panicked ! I thought everything came crashing down on you and you needed help or you were crying in a ball somewherecalling for me, I was - I was worried!"Draco ended with a relieved sigh . Harry hugged Draco tightly as all of his emotions raised to the surface.He needed to let everything out. Draco saw right through his act. Tears started making their way down Harry's cheeks then being absorbed by Draco's shirt. Draco rubbed Harry's back as a sign of comfort ,telling him to let it all out . Harry cries silently. Draco just stood there listening to Harry's quite sods, whimpers and sniff every now and then .

After a long while of Draco comforting Harry while whispered sweet encouraging words into his ear, Harry's started calming down. " Feeling better?" Draco asked harry pulled away from him. His red nose puffy eyed mate looked at him with eyes of sorrow for those Dumbledore hurt and revenge for those Dumbledore hurt. Harry nodded Draco put his hand on Harry's cheek wiping a tear. Harry snuggled into Draco's hand " Thank you ." Harry croaked out with a horse voice " I'm always here Harry!" Draco said pulling Harry into a quick hug " I know, I just ... I just don't know how! I mean I never really spoken to anyone besides Hermione or Ron so I'll need some time." Harry said putting a hand on Draco's cheek and looked up into his eyes ." Sorry to end this special moment ,but we should get start getting a plan ready!" Pansy said from behind them . They looked at her and nodded "We meeting at 10 so don't be late !" Pansy said and walked away.

"We should get ready !" Draco said and kissed Harry on his cheek. Draco took Harry's hand and gently lead him to his room. The two got done and decided to make breakfast in the ROR. Once in the ROR Harry and Draco both admired the cabin looking kitchen with a joint dining room and sitting room. " I want a house like this." Harry said in awe. Draco smiled at his boyfriend then he realized. "Are we dating ?" Draco asked nonchalantly then looked at Harry. Harry looked at him with a shocked face then his facial expression changed turned to worried " Did your son knock the shit out of you or are dumb?" Harry replied " What! NO!Anyway we never confirmed it that's why I asked!" Draco said as we walked to the kitchen "Draco we've already had sex !" Harry said as he sat down on the countertop. " You..... got a point, but sex friends?" Draco replied 'Hehe there are tons on fanfic of that Haha!' Lain said and Draco made a confused face." What's wrong ?" Harry asked Draco " Nothing just something Lain said." Draco said as he picked up a plate " How you ever cooked?" Harry asked as Draco grabbed a knife "Yes." "Let me rephrase that, How you ever cooked without magic?" Harry rephrased " No but how hard can it be?" Draco said as he turned on the stove.

~~~~Time skip~~~~(10 mins later)

"I thought cooking it was just like potion. This can't be happening...!" Draco continued to murmur in the corner while Harry some what comfort while he fixed breakfast." It's okay Draco you didn't know." Harry said as he plated the omelets. " Come eat now!" Harry stated at he sat down and started eating "Harry !" Hermione's voice come from behind the door. Getting up and walking to the door Draco dusted himself off and open the door "smells good what ya making!" Ron said as he walked in " Well Draco made god knows what but I made omelets." Harry replied as Draco sat down and let his head fall to the table. The group laughed at Draco; then they all sat down on the couch. "Hey where's Pansy and Hermione?"Harry question as that moment Hermione, Pansy, Luna and Ginny walked out of a door that appeared " How do I do that?" Dean question but he's question was ignored " Do any of you guys remember what happened yesterday ?" Pansy asked " No, that's weird we were supposed to come here lunch time but ... what happened after lunch?" Ron replied going a little (more) pale. " Don't worry to much about it okay let's just get started on a plan to take down Dumbledore!" Luna said suprising everyone, but they didn't say anything as they started thinking of a plan to take down Dumbledore

Hey guys hope your all doing good I know I said that this chapter will be longer but unfortunately I really couldn't come up with any thing also next chapter might be short to or there might not be a chapter next month because my exams I need to study but I will try to get a chapter done. I'm also in the process of finishing this story so I have a lot of stress so please forgive me any way stay safe, be a bad bitch and don't die bye

-Words

-Mimi