Chapter 6: Search for the Hawk

(The heroes are seen at Earth-50's Arkham Asylum. As The Flash tries to go, Ben 10 stops him)

Ben 10: We'll stay here. You died and the people don't even know the rest of us, except for them (points at the parallel justice league)

Weiss: Aren't those dolts going to suspect?

Wonder Woman: We'll say we changed the looks.

(As the parallel justice league goes, The Flash tries to pick a flower, but Superboy stops him and points to the stone with "Please, don't pick flowers" in it.)

Powergirl: Well… since we're here, darling…

Ben 10: Planning on what I think you are?

Powergirl: Why don't you try to find out?

(The couple has a passionate kiss)

(Inside Arkham Asylum)

Superman: We came to visit one of the patients.

Roman: (turns around) Of course, Superman.

(The heroes get a by seeing Roman attending them)

Roman: Come here, please.

(The heroes follow Roman as they see other criminals like Two-Face, Mercury Black and Scarface. Then they come closer to the room as Roman remembers something)

Roman: Oh. Just another thing. Today's password?

Martian Manhunter: (reads Roman's mind) Apple Sauce.

Superman: Apple Sauce.

Roman: Correct… but Wonder Woman was supposed to answer. (clicks the red button and runs away)

Green Lantern: You rat…

(Then a robotic Justice Lords Superman comes in)

Robot: I came to stop you!

Green Lantern: A robot?

Superman: I also have one to replace me whenever I'm out.

(Then various robotic Justice Lords Supermen)

Green Arrow: Man… the other Supes had the same idea, multiplied by eight

(Meanwhile in Earth-50's Vale)

Rambo: OK, guys. Commencing assault!

(Rambo is seen preparing to the fight. Then Optimus Prime and the heroes from other universes come in, preparing to face the Atlas army and the former Beacon Huntsmen)

 Then Optimus Prime and the heroes from other universes come in, preparing to face the Atlas army and the former Beacon Huntsmen)

Ironwood: TAKE THEM DOWN!!!

(The Atlas Soldiers set to attack)

Glynda: GET THEM!!!

(The heroes set to attack, then the battle begins.)

(Back to Arkham, the justice league starts fighting the robots. Green Arrow tries to shoot one of them, but the robot evades)

Green Arrow: Man, I missed it bad.

(The robotic Justice Lords Superman punches Green Arrow before grabbing him in the collar)

Robot: Violent behavior will not be tolerated.

(Green Arrow is slammed into the wall before being thrown towards the other robot)

Robot: Neither will lack of education!

(Green Arrow is punched, Superman watches it and gets enraged, ready to attack)

(Outside Arkham Asylum, Ben 10 and Powergirl keep kissing as Superboy and The Flash are greeted by Poison Ivy)

Poison Ivy: At least they didn't try to pick flowers.

Superboy: As long as two persons love each other, nothing else matters.

Poison Ivy: I know. And to be honest, this kind of thing doesn't bother me anymore. Nothing else bothers me. But you should be careful with Superman.

(Then a robotic Superman's head is seen and the couple interrupts their kiss)

The Flash: Excuse me.

Poison Ivy: Bye bye.

(The heroes go to help the parallel justice league as Poison Ivy cuts some flowers)

(To be continued)