Chapter 8: Revelations

(In the Batcave, Batman and Freedom Stroke are still fighting the Justice Lords Bat-Family)

Batman (Justice Lords): Imagine it. A world without any crime, victims or pain.

Batman: And without any option!

(Justice Lords Batman tries to attack his counterpart, but someone came in time and kicked his groin)

????: Are you okay?

Batman: Hmm… not exactly… who are you?

????: I am the Jester, brother and enemy of The Joker.

(Freedom Stroke is seen holding his own against the Justice Lords Bat-Family)

Freedom Stroke: Ironic, isn't it, kids?

Nightwing (Justice Lords): What is ironic, Slade?

Freedom Stroke: I, who was once a mercenary, now became a hero fighting to restore democracy.

Batgirl (Justice Lords): Democracy is nothing but a lost cause!

Robin (Justice Lords): The democracy never let anyone safe!

Freedom Stroke: It has other virtues, but it looks like you forgot!

Nightwing (Justice Lords): I didn't forget, Slade! I just chose peace and security in exchange!

Freedom Stroke: You embraced the power!

Batman (Justice Lords): And with this power, we made a world where an eight years old boy will never lose his parents because of an armed madman!

(Freedom Stroke aims the weapon at Justice Lords Batman as the Parallel Batman remembers what happened in his childhood and let his batarang fall. Then the others look at him)

Batman: It's true…

(Some moments later, the alarm sounds as Justice Lords Batman clicks the button and the video of the parallel justice league fighting at Arkham Asylum is shown)

Batman (Justice Lords): Your friends invaded Arkham.

(Then Batman is seen going towards the Batmobile)

Batman: Shouldn't we stop them?

(To be continued)