Epilogue

(In Earth-50's Fire Nation, Zuka is seen in front of the people)

Zuka: I don't deserve all credit. The Fire Nation would never have been reconstructed if it wasn't for the Freedomwatch.

(At Neo Beacon Academy, Glynda is seen alongside Doctor Fate)

Glynda: Thanks to the Freedomwatch, we got enough resources to build a new Beacon Academy.

Lisa: Where are the others?

Doctor Fate: The rest of the Freedomwatch followed their own ways, while the heroes of parallel universes returned to their respective earths. It was for the sake of the multiverse.

Peter: Are you saying there is a multiverse?

Doctor Fate: Yes.

(Rambo and Overwatcher are seen visiting their friends' graves)

Overwatcher: Rest in peace, my friends.

Rambo: The same goes to you, Turbo and Kat.

(Sombra offers a sympathetic hug before the trio walks away)

(Mera, Miss Martian and Atomica are seen forming a new Justice League)

(Hellboy and Spawn are seen hunting various monsters)

(Cut to Justice League Universe, Lex Luthor is seen in front of reporters)

Lex Luthor: I don't deserve all credit. I would never have rebuilt the disruptor without Superman's superspeed's help.

Reporter 1: Where is the weapon?

Lex Luthor: I guess it stayed with Superman. It was part of our deal.

Reporter 2: What are you gonna do? Return to Lexcorp?

Lex Luthor: Oh... The business world doesn't attract me much like in the past. There's no poetry around there. I've been thinking about... Politics!

(The End)