Chapter 10: Final Battle

(At the watchtower, the alarm sounds as the message "Alert: Invasion on Stryker's"  is shown. Then Justice Lords Martian Manhunter approaches Justice Lords Superman)

Martian Manhunter (Justice Lords): There is an invasion on Stryker Island.

Superman (Justice Lords): And who is the invader?

Aquaman (Justice Lords): Some kind of punk, and it looks like he is going towards Luthor's prison cell.

Green Arrow (Justice Lords): Whatever you're planning, you better not do it yet!

Superman (Justice Lords): Why not? It worked very well in our world.

Raven (Justice Lords): Green Arrow is right. They are not ready yet.

Superman (Justice Lords): We'll see about that!

(Then Justice Lords Green Lantern comes in alongside Justice Lords Wonder Woman and Justice Lords Atom)

Green Lantern (Justice Lords): We all better go together.

Superman (Justice Lords): All right. I'm patient.

(At Stryker Island, Ben 10 disguised as Albedo is seen alongside Martian Manhunter disguised as Lex Luthor as both pretend to be surprised with the arrival of the Justice Lords, then Justice Lords Superman grabs both in the collar)

Superman (Justice Lords): Where is the hostage?

Ben 10 (disguised as Albedo): There was never any!

(Then the duo reveal their real selves)

Martian Manhunter: I'm sorry.

(The heroes evade as the Justice Lords get electrocuted. Then Justice Lords Aquaman calls for a Kraken telepathically. Batman is seen trying to keep the Justice Lords electrocuted, then the kraken comes in and attacks Batman, giving to Justice Lords Aquaman the chance to escape, only to fight his wife Mera. Then Justice Lords Green Arrow comes in and prepares to shoot his arrow)

Batman: (to Rambo) Shoot him!

(Rambo tries to shoot Justice Lords Green Arrow, who tries to hit Batman, only for Rambo to shoot his legs. Then Justice Lords Raven is grabbed by Hellboy, who throws her towards Spawn, who drags her to the underworld. The Atom is seen fighting Atomica as Ben 10 helps her as megawatt. Green Lantern comes closer and is forced to fight his counterpart. Then Glynda uses her techniques to help the parallel Green Lantern. Wonder Woman grabs her counterpart with her lasso and tries to throw her, only to be pulled, then Neopolitan enters in the fight and hits her. Miss Martian decides to help her parallel uncle to fight her own uncle. The three martians turn into dragons and Miss Martian then headbutts Justice Lords Martian Manhunter. Then Justice Lords Superman is surprised by the quadruple attack of Overwatcher, The Flash, Superstar and Powergirl and put against the wall until it cracks and crumbles.)