Luwoo: Trainer

Requested by Ilikeyugbam

Synopsis: Famous idol Kim Jungwoo wants to work out more for his next comeback. Little did he know his new trainor would not only help him with strength building but also fulfill his desires.

Top Lucas x Bottom Jungwoo

Smut
_____________________________________

Jungwoo was woken up by a text from his manager, Doyoung.

Jungwoo rolled over to grab his phone and read the text

Don't forget, your workout session starts in 40 minutes. Be at the trainer's house by 7:30. Here's his address **** ****** **

Jungwoo huffs, ruffles his hair and gets out of bed to get ready.

Kim Jungwoo, the man everyone wanted to know. His debut was last month and blew up everywhere. For his first comeback, he wanted to get in shaped a little, not that he was unhealthy to begin with.

He dressed in his clothes and grabbed his bag.

When he got in his car, he typed in the address and started driving to the place.

Doyoung told him the guy's name was Lucas Wong and that a friend of his recommended him. Jungwoo decided to look this guy up and OH LORD!!!!!!

He ended up stalking this fine ass man's instagram. That's why he is a little nervous to meet him today.

Before he knew it, Jungwoo arrived at the man's house. It was huge! Well, he does train a lot of well known idols and actors.

He got out of his car, still staring at the big house. When he got to the front door, he was so nervous, contemplating if he should just leave.

Jungwoo decided to just knock and face the man that opens the door. Plus Doyoung would kick his ass if he left.

A few minutes later, the door opened revealing the most handsome man Jungwoo has ever seen in his life.

"Ah Jungwoo, I've been expecting you, come in."

Jungwoo just smiles and goes in the house as the man closes the door behind him.

Lucas's POV

When Lucas got a call asking if he could train with THE Kim Jungwoo, he basically died right then and there. He was obsessed with the idol, following him as soon as he heard his debut song.

Jungwoo was so beautiful. He wanted to be with him, be able to call him his. Now he has the opportunity to train him.

So this morning, Lucas made sure his house was near and clean, and he had his workout room ready. Now he was just waiting for the idol to arrive.

When he heard his doorbell ring, he practically leaped to the door. He quickly stopped himself to make sure he looked "cool" but on the inside, he was fanboying.

He opened the door and there he was, the most perfect being.

"Ah Jungwoo, I've been expecting you, come in."

I've been expecting you??? Really??!!!

Thankfully Jungwoo just smiled at him and walked in the house.

Lucas closed the door and tried to collect himself one more time before they started.

"So.... Hi, my name is Jungwoo, as you probably know already."

"Hey, I'm Lucas. We can get started if you want?"

"Yeah sure."