Chensung: Wedding Hook-up

Synopsis: At his best friend's wedding, Chenle hooks up with one of the best men.

Top Jisung x Bottom Chenle

Smut, Other ships
_______________________________________

Smut, Other ships_______________________________________

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the-"

Donghyuck pushed the pastor as he jumped on his new husband, Mark, making out with him on the altar.

Everyone was cheering for the newly weds.

*Later

"OK ALL YOU SINGLE BITCHES!!!! LINE UP!!!"

Chenle didn't really believe in this tradition but he'll take any chance he has. Him and Renjun, the "single bitches" as Haechan calls them.

Haechan threw the bouquet behind him. It looked like it was going to be Renjun, but he ended up getting pushed by Mark's cousin, Ten, and he caught it.

Everyone was cheering when Mark's best man, Johnny went up to him and they started making out in front of everyone. Renjun huffed and pouted as Chenle helped him off the floor.

*Later

At the party after the wedding, Chenle and Renjun were with Haechan at the table for the wedding party.

Mark and his best men were all dancing to Red Flavor as everyone was laughing at them.

"So single hoes, did you see anybody you wanna bang here- BESIDES my man of course?"

"I think I'll pass tonight. I don't know anybody."

"C'mon Lele, even Renjun has his eyes on some men."

"N-no I don't."

"Bitch please! I saw you staring at Mark's best friends earlier. Their names are Jeno and Jaemin by the way."

"Hyuck stop..."

Renjun covered his face, embarrassed as Haechan and Chenle laughed at him.

"Renjunnie you should talk to them."

"But I-I don't know how to a-approach them."

"I got you hyung. JENO!!! JAEMIN!!!!! Come on Chenle!!"

Haechan pulled Chenle away from the table as Renjun was shooting death glares at them. They stood in another corner.

"Ok, so now that we got Renjun some men, we have to find you someone."

"No hyung, I don't want anyone-"

"Lies! JISUNG!!!! COME HERE!!!!!"

Chenle tried to run away but Haechan was holding him.