Yuwin: Cheerleader Pt. 3

Third POV

Yuta was having an inner debate with himself. His mind was telling him to push Winwin away but his heart and dick were telling him to pin the cheerleader down and fuck him right then and there.

Yuta made up his mind when Winwin lets out a mewl as he keeps rubbing himself on Yuta.

Winwin squeaks as Yuta picks him and pins him down on the bed.

"Let me lock the door real quick"

"O-ok Daddy"

'Aww~ Fuck!'

Yuta groaned when he heard him call him Daddy.

When Yuta turned around, he felt himself get tighter in his pants when he saw Winwin sprawled on the bed with only cheetah print panties on.

'Damn, if I knew what I was missing, I would've asked him out a long time ago.'

Yuta walked back to the bed and sat Winwin on his lap, gripping his ass cheeks

"Damn~"

"You like it Daddy?"

"I do- mmh"

Winwin cut him off by smashing their lips together. He pushes Yuta down and he's on top of him. They start making out, then Winwin rips of Yuta's shirt while he rips off Winwin's panties. Winwin swore he would have came just from looking at those abs.

"Like what you see baby?"

"Yes Daddy, p-please~"

"Ok baby, Daddy will take good care of you."

Yuta flipped them over so that he was on top. He left a few hickeys on Winwin's neck to mark him as his. Yuta then trailed kisses down Winwin's chest until he got to his v-line.

Yuta flipped the cheerleader over and started sucking his way up his thighs.

Winwin was over the moon. His dream man was pleasuring him right now. He was moaning softly till a harsh slap on his ass make him squeak.

"Damn baby, all those squats at cheer practice really paid off."

Before Winwin could respond, he moaned loudly feeling Yuta's tongue in his ass.

Yuta began eating him out, trying to loosen him as much as possible since they didn't have any lube.

Winwin was still moaning when he whined feeling the tongue leave his ass.

"Daddyyy~ put it back in."

"Don't worry baby something bigger is gonna enter you~"

Yuta turned him over and spread his legs to a perfect middle split.

"I love how flexible you are baby."

With that said, Yuta pushed his cock into Winwin while holding his legs in the split. Winwin was squirming from the pain which quickly turned to pleasure.

"D-daddy please move."

"Of course baby."

Winwin screamed as he felt the big dick enter and exit him at a quick speed. Yuta found his prostate quickly and angled his thrusts to always hit their.

Winwin started crying from the intense pleasure he was feeling.

Yuta pulled out to position them where Winwin would ride him.

He pushed his baby down on his cock and laid back with his arms behind his head.

"You know what to do baby." He said with a smirk.

Winwin just nodded and put his hands on Yuta's chest. He started bouncing on Yuta's cock.

"D-Daddy, I love your cock!"

"Go ahead Baby, scream so this whole house knows how much of a slut you are for my cock."

Winwin scream moans as he speeds up his bouncing. He quickly stops to catch his breath.

"Hey Babe! Who told you to stop- FUCK~!"

Winwin positioned himself in a split on Yuta and came down hard on his cock. He began bouncing in a split on his dick.

"DADDY, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Me too baby, h-hold it a little l-longer."

Winwin starts bouncing even faster on his dick if that was possible.

"D-da-DADDY PLEASE!!"

"CUM BABY!!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Winwin came hard on their chests as Yuta came inside of him. He pulled out and Winwin flinched feeling the cum dripping out of his hole.

They both were breathing heavy and Yuta pulled the blanket over them as they cuddled.

"Y-Yuta hyung?"

"Yes?"

"D-does this m-mean that we're together now?"

Yuta chuckled at the now shy boy and carded his fingers through Winwin's hair.

"Yes Baby, I promise I'll take you on a date soon. And I'm sorry for not giving you a chance Winwinnie."

"It's ok, you made up for it~"

The new couple giggled and cuddled as they fall asleep together.

Yuta fell asleep first. After making sure he was asleep, Winwin kissed him and smiled as he fell asleep.

Dong Sicheng finally got the man of his dreams.

_________________________
Pt. 3 and the Cheerleader threeshot is done ☺️👏💖
I hope you enjoyed this Yuwin threeshot and stay tuned for other ships coming in the future
Bye for now.... 😘