Jaeyong: Alpha's Princess

Synopsis: Jung Jaehyun, the alpha of his pack, comes home from a meeting with the neighboring pack. He is very excited to see his beautiful omega princess Taeyong.

Fluff, omegaverse, mpreg
________________________________

Fluff, omegaverse, mpreg________________________________

Jaehyun's driver pulls up to the main pack house.

"We are here alpha."

"Thank you sir, enjoy your time with your family. But before you go, can you help me with the gifts?"

"Of course alpha."

The older alpha steps out of the car to help the head alpha. Whenever he goes away for a while, Jaehyun always comes back with lots of presents for his princess.

His pretty Luna, Jung Taeyong.

Both alphas walk to the front door, the guards opening the doors for them since it's their leader.

They give the gifts to the butlers that came right when Jaehyun arrived. The driver bowed at his leader and left the house.

Jaehyun goes to the kitchen where the more mature maids are cooking dinner. He interrupts their gossip session when he greets them.

"Good evening ladies."

The omegas fawn over how handsome and polite the alpha is. Most of them have been around since he was a little pup and are proud of the alpha he has become.

"Hello Jaehyun. I'm sure you didn't come to talk to us old omegas."

Her friend gasped and hit her jokingly. The alpha smiles at the omegas who practically raised him.

"Well it would be rude of me to ignore my elders."

"Damn right it would be! Anyways, Taeyong is in your chamber."

All of the omegas "ooooo" as they know their leader is head over heels for the latter.

"Thank you ladies."

They wave at him as he leaves the kitchen and makes his way upstairs, after he tells the servants to bring the gifts later.

Jaehyun knocked on the door before going in, seeing his love napping on their bed. He cooed at his omega, quickly stripping down, putting on only sweatpants and crawling on the bed to cuddle his omega.

Smelling his alpha's scent, Taeyong turned in Jaehyun's embrace nuzzling his nose into the alpha's chest.

"Hello love."

"I missed you..."

The omega pouted at his alpha, big doe eyes that could melt anyone.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner love."

Taeyong sat up and turned away from his alpha with his arms crossed.

Jaehyun sighed and rubs up and down his love's arms, pressing light kisses to Taeyong's mating mark.

In response, Taeyong hums in approval, letting his mate love him right.

Jaehyun starts trailing kisses up Taeyong's neck then to his jaw, the omega mewling in delight.

He turns in Jaehyun's arms and pushes his mate down on their bed. Taeyong straddles the man's waist, getting comfortable, before leaning down and locking lips with his love.

Jaehyun wraps his arms around his mates small body, caressing his tiny waist then moving to massage his hips. Their lips move in sync together, as if they are perfect puzzle pieces.

"J...Jae-Jaehyunnie....." Taeyong gasped for air from their little session.

"Y-yes love?"

"I.... I have to tell you something."

Now concerned for his mate, he sat up with the omega still straddling him, sheltering the omega in his arms.

"What is it baby? You know you can tell me anything."

"I.... I'm.... I'm pregnant"

The omega shoves his face in the alpha's neck, afraid to see his face.

"Oh love!"

The alpha hugs his princess tightly, not wanting to let him go. He's gonna be a dad, he's gonna have pups.

He sniffles a bit and pulls the omega to look at him.

"Love, I'm so happy!" He smiles in tears. The omega smiles now letting some tears fall.

Taeyong smashes his lips on Jaehyun's, the alpha picks him up off their bed and spins him in arms.

"We're gonna have pups!!"

Taeyong giggles at his alpha, patting his arm to put him down.

"I love you Jaehyunnie."

"I love you too Yongie."

"I thought I was your Princess?" He pouted.

"Don't worry love, you will always be my Princess."

They kissed each other, so full of love. The omega was the first to pull away.

"Now.... Where are my presents?"

The alpha laughed, dimples on full display. He lifts his Princess up, cradling his back and holding him under his knees.

The alpha opens their door and takes him down the hall. The omega is jokingly screaming to put him down.

All of the servants coo seeing their leaders so in love. And oh how in love they are.

_____________________________
Hello😁
Kinda short, I know.
I didn't forget about the requests, I just got inspired and I felt you guys deserved more so here this is....... I was busting some big uwus writing this☺️
Have a good day/night (depending where you are😘)