Yuwin: Cheerleader Pt. 2

Winwin POV

We arrived to Johnny hyung's house and I was shook by the size.

My squad walked in and we were looking around for the guys when Taeyong hyung spotted them.

Me, Renjun and Haechan, being the freshmen we are just followed as our hyungs walked over to the basketball team. Ten going straight to Johnny, already making out with him, Taeyong sat on Jaehyun's lap and Jungwoo going off to a private room with Lucas.

Haechan followed with Taeyong as he would help him with Mark.

Speaking of help, Taeil hyung grabbed me and he told me the plan.

"Ok Winwinnie, the plan is simple, just make him jealous."

"But hyung, how do I do that?"

"Just find someone to dance with, and make sure he's watching. Ok?"

"Ok hyung, I guess."

I see hyung go to where the drinks are. I guess I will give it a try. Wait. How am I supposed to make him jealous if I don't see him? He wasn't with the guys when we saw them.

I look around for him but then some guy comes up behind me back hugging me.

"Hey baby, wanna dance?"

I don't know who he is but I have to remember what Taeil hyung told me.

"S-sure."

"Great~"

I squeal a little as he grabs my ass and leads us to the dance floor.

Yuta POV

At the beginning of the party I was with the guys but then I saw all the possible hook ups so I ditched them.

I was making out with this one girl when I saw the cheerleaders head over to the guys.

I saw this one guy I didn't recognize as his back was turned to me. He was wearing super tight jeans with his fishnets visible at the top. I don't think I've seen him before but damn~ that ass.

I continue watching him, well watching thiccc ass and thighs, then he turns around-- WHAT! IT'S THAT ANNOYING CHEERLEADER!

I can't believe I was just checking him out! Before he sees me I go back to making out with the needy girl on my lap.

I see him looking around, I guess for me, and I see him get groped by this guy. I stop making out with the girl to watch what's happening.

Who is this guy? Why is he touching him?! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!? I DON'T LIKE HIM!

"Oppa~ Why'd you stop?"

"Shut up slut! Go away."

She gets off my lap angry and I sit back staring at the cheerleader intensely.

Why do I care so much if someone touches him?

I watch them as they start dancing to Mommae. I start feeling jealous as the guy touches the cheerleader in places that I want to hold and squeeze-WHAT! Anyway, I can't help but feel angry at what they're doing.

I was so angry. The final push for me to go stop them was seeing how uncomfortable the cheerleader was.

Winwin POV

The song Mommae starts playing and the guy turns me around, grabs my hips and pulls my ass against his crotch. Thankfully I have great balance so I didn't fall.