Markhyuck: I Want Him Pt. 2

"Whatever you say birthday boy~"

So Donghyuck dragged Mark upstairs, the two practically running to get alone as soon as they can.

ps: shower sex
___________________________________

Once Donghyuck closed the door, Mark slammed him against it and started kissing his neck

Once Donghyuck closed the door, Mark slammed him against it and started kissing his neck. Mark was being very rough with Hyuck as he grabbed his jaw and pushed his head so he could have more access to his neck.

"H-hyung~"

Donghyuck's breath hitched as Mark grabbed the back of his thighs and lifted him up, carrying him to Hyuck king-sized bed.

A spoiled little Prince he is.

Mark placed him down on the bed. They made out more as one by the one, the clothes came off. The only thing they could hear right now was the bass boom of the music, and only because it was very loud. The two tuned out everything else, they were focused on each other.

"M-mark  hyung~ please!"

Mark stopped his attack on the birthday boys tan skin, that is now covered with red blemishes.

"Please what baby~?"

"P-please fuck me!"

"Of course love, but do you really wanna ruin your nice bed?"

"That piece of shit? I don't care, I want a new bedroom set anyways."

'Hah...rich people' Mark mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, but how do you feel about shower sex?"

"I n-never did it before....." Donghyuck trailed off, obviously embarrassed.

"Aww, it's ok love, I will be honored to be your first.

Mark lifts Donghyuck, wrapping his limbs around his waist and carrying him to his bathroom.

"Fuck~"

Donghyuck was currently being pounded as the shower water was raining down on them. He loved the feeling of being full, especially by his hot pool boy.

"M-mark, please faster!~"

"As you wish baby~"

Mark sped up his pace, practically ripping the boy in half. He showed no mercy even when the boy is, or was a virgin.

"Mark~ I'm gonna!~"

"*Grunt* Let it out baby"

Donghyuck let's out a loud scream moan as he cums all over his shower wall. Right before he releases, Mark pulls out and cums on the shower floor.

*In Hyuck's bed

The time is currently 2:35 am. The party ended 40 minutes ago. Chenle, being the best friend he is, made sure everyone left and nobody was staying in one of the house's rooms. As far as Hyuck knew, Chenle left with Jisung and Renjun left with Jeno and Jaemin. Donghyuck was on his phone as Mark slept peacefully next to him.

Hyuck was scrolling through Instagram, proud that everyone posted that it was a great party.

Before going to sleep, he put his phone on his night stand and cuddled up neck to Mark.

"I hope you come over more often pool boy. I like you." Donghyuck said to the sleeping boy.

As he turned off the lights, Mark turns over and engulfs Donghyuck in a hug.

"Goodnight Sunshine, and happy birthday." Mark mumbled.

"Goodnight Mark."

The two fell asleep next to each other, well...

"Shit!"

Hyuck just remembered that his parents are coming home tomorrow.

"What's wrong." Mark asked.

"My parents are coming back Sunday night and the house is a mess!"

"Relax sunshine, you can clean tomorrow, you have time, let's just sleep now."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes at himself. He can just wait till tomorrow. He went back into Mark's embrace and the two fell asleep peacefully.

___________________________
Part 2 is done. Was it a crappy smut... maybe
Was I gone for a while again..... yes
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this 😘🥰