Chapter 5

The next day

Tohka: Indra, it's time for lunch.

Indra: *smiles* hehe.

Indra turns around notices Origami next to Shidou.

Tohka: Why are you here witch? Your not welcome.

Origami: I was gonna say the same to you.

Indra: Tohka that enough. Please sit down.

Tohka then sit down but then feels a hand rubbing her hair. Tohka instantly felt happy.

Tonomachi: Hey, Indra, Shidou my girlfriend want me to help her pick out clothes. Do you think a French maid outfit is best? Shrine maiden, nurse maybe stripper.

Indra: Tonomachi, you are disturbing from having our lunch right now, and as for you question, Shrine maiden.

Tonomachi: Shrine maiden got thanks Indra!

Just then the spatial quake alarm went off.

Announcer: Your attention please, this is not a drill, there has been precursory signs in an attending spatial quake in this vicinity. Please evacuate immediately.

I then notice Origami leaving the classroom in a calm manner. So I instantly knew why. I turned to Tohka and nod my head to her which she immediately knew what we have to do.

Just Ms Okamine and Reine walk into the classroom.

Ms Okamine: Kids another quake alarm we have to evacuate immediately.

The rest of the students began going towards the shelter.

In the hallway.

Indra: You want me to leave her behind?

Reine: Yes, it would be safer if she were to stay here.

Indra: But I cant do that and beside Tohka said she help out. I was able to fully return her power to her.

Reine: I see well then that changes things. Let head toward to the ship.

On the ship

Kotori: Hey you 3 made it. Well for the aftermath anyway.

We all look towards the screen and notice a small green dress girl.

Kotori: Its smaller than usual this time.

Kanazuki: I like to say this is a good sign, but this is average for a hermit.

Shido/Indra: Hermit?

Kotori: The name of the spirit that's appear this time

Kotori: The name of the spirit that's appear this time. She's known for being more docile than the other spirits we've seen.

 She's known for being more docile than the other spirits we've seen