Chapter 18

Indra POV

I began shooting fireballs at Origami, while Origami was more focus on fighting Kotori.

Indra: Origami stop!

Origami didnt listen to me as kept on attacking Kotori, luckily I was able to stop her attacks.

Indra: Origami, stop this now before you either get yourself hurt or killed.

Origami: I....cant do that.

Indra: Last chance Origami....back away now.

Origami then starts firing more missiles at us, but Kotori and I manage to dodge them. Suddenly Origami manages to capture Kotori in some tape and creates a force field around Kotori, but I managed to swap places with Kotori and instead I get hit with the blast.

3rd person pov

Kotori: Indra!

Origami notices Kotori was out of the force field.

Origami: But how?!

Kotori: Grrr, you'll pay for hurting Indra.

Origami was about to dash towards Kotori, but was attacked by Tohka.

Kotori: Huh?

??: Kotori!

Kotori looked behind her and saw Yoshino using her angel.

Kotori: Yoshino and Tohka? What are you all doing here?

Tohka: We're here to help, go check up on Indra, we'll handle Origami.

Kotori hesitated but nodded in agreement and head to check up on Indra.

Indra POV

I got up from the ground and headed back to the fight, but then notice that Tohka, Yoshino and Shido were keeping Origami busy.

Indra: They sure took their sweet time.

??: Indra!

I looked out in the distance and notice Kotori heading my way. I flash stepped towards her and picked her up bridal style and headed somewhere.

Back with the others

Tohka: Come on Origami, you to snap out of it!

Origami: Get out of my way! Ifrit needs to die!

Tohka: Is killing Ifrit so that important to you that you're willing to kill Shido little sister and Indra best, because then you are just being selfish!

Origami: Grrr....shut up...shut up...SHUT UP!!!!

Back with Indra

We reached a building and I placed Kotori behind it as I knelt down beside her.

Kotori: Indra...I'm so sorry about this...

Indra: dont worry its gonna be okay, I need you to listen-

Origami: IFRIT!!!!

I glanced backwards and saw Origami flying towards us.

Indra: Focus on me Kotori. Act like she's not even there. So listen, throughout my whole life living with you, I've always adored you. You're energetic personality, how you always love eating lollipops, and so much more. I always realize how much I worry about due to because I was always scared of losing you. But Kotori, please know that I have always been in love with you and that will never change.

Kotori: Really?

I nod

Indra: Yes. Do you feel the same way?

Kotori: Um....isnt this kind of awkward to ask?

I heard Origami getting closer.

Indra: We don't have that kind of time Kotori!

Kotori: Okay I feel the same way! I love you, too! I've always loved you! I love you more than anything! Ever since we took you in...I've been in love with you!

Indra:*thought* Glad to know she feels the same way.

Indra: Then that's all I need to know.

I leaned in and kissed her as her spirit powers flowed into me. After we pulled away Kotori fell unconscious.

Then multiple explosions went off around us, I held Kotori close to me and activated susanno.

Tohka/Yoshino/Shido/Origami: Indra/Onii-chan!!

After the smoked cleared I played Kotori on the ground and then turned ti Origami.

Indra: Origami, you're after the flame spirit right? Well I just took Kotori's spirit powers and she's just a regular human now. So how bout it? I'm Ifrit now! Target me!

Origami: I dont understand...What are you saying?!

I stared at her and caught her in a genjutsu which cause her to go unconscious.

The next day

Reine: Indra, I'm so sorry. I'm entirely responsible for what happened today.

Indra: Because you brought the others on the date? It wasnt that bad and besides, it all worked out in the end.

Reine: No, I should have never sent you out on that date in the first place. Instead, I should've had you sealed her power as soon as you woke up yesterday. But, Kotori was so excited about the date...I dont know, I just couldnt take that away from her.

Indra: How's that possible though? Her happiness meter wasnt full though.

Reine pulled Kotori conditions. Once I saw it I was shocked, and happy, but I tried not to show it, which failed.

Reine: These are all the changes we recorded in Kotori's feelings towards you, since we measured her yesterday. As you can see, they havent changed in the least. They've been maxed out the whole time. She told you as much herself, didnt see? Kotori loves you more than anything.

Indra:*smiles* Huh, well isnt that something.

I suddenly felt a presence behind me, so I jumped behind it and it revealed to be Kotori, who was trying a sneak attack on me, which of course failed.

Indra:*sighs* Really Kotori?

Kotori: Uh....uh something must be broken! There's no way those stupid measurements are right!

Reine: Not true.

Kotori: Grrrr!

Reine: There is nothing wrong with the measurements.

Kotori: Say the measurement are off or buy me a dozen cream puffs!

Indra:*thoughts and deadpan* Does she not realize that I'm standing right here and that I heard her just confess that the measurements were accurate?

Reine: My apologies Indra. The measurements are wrong.

Indra: It's okay, but why are you here Kotori? Shouldnt you be resting?

Kotori: Dont have that kind of time. I have a long report to write you know.

Indra: Got it, just dont over work yourself.

Kotori: I wont.

Kotori began leaving, but stopped and turned around.

Kotori: Oh Indra. You know what you said before you sealed my spirit powers? Was it true?

I smiled and then walked up to her. Once I stood in front of her, I lifted her chin and kissed her with love and passion, the kiss lasted for about 5 minutes.

Indra: Does that give you an answer to your question?

Kotori didnt say anything, her face was completely red, but it seemed like she enjoyed the kiss.

Indra: I love you Kotori, always have and forever will.

I then poke her on her forehead and left the ship.