Chapter 2

I woke up and got out of bed thinking about what I told Origami yesterday. I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom and washed my face and stared into the mirror. I brushed my teeth and walked out the door.

Shido: ALRIGHT!!

I glanced at Shido's bedroom in confusion then I remember that Kotori gave Shido a dating game in case Kotori wanted Shido to switch places with me.

Timeskip

Reine: Hold still Indra.

Reine held my head with both of her hands as she fidgeted with my ear which I'm guessing she was putting something in. After she finished I felt something in my ear.

Kotori: Hey Indra~

Indra: Hey Kotori~ So what are we doing today

Hearing Indra reply caused Kotori to blush but was able to gain her posture back and replied by saying

Kotori: We are gonna practice your dating skills!

Indra: *Sigh* Oh boy

Timeskip to Indra in the hallway

Out of all the people I have to "train" on why is it my damn teacher?!

Okamine: Good morning, Indra. Is there something I can help you with?

Indra: *thought* *Sigh* Well here goes nothing.

Indra: Here the truth. I love homeroom. I look forward to going to it everyday~.

Okamine: Oh I'm glad you like it!

Indra: The main reason is because get to see you all the time. I can't help it! I think I'm falling in love with you~!

Okamine: Oh! Come on, don't say such sweet things! Honestly I'm flattered, but students and teachers can't love each other!

Indra: No! Dont tell me that! I'm dead serious....I want to marry you~!

Okamine: You want to....MARRY ME?!

Indra:?

Okamine: Eek! Is it true? Once your old enough I'll be thirty is that okay? You need to meet my parents. Daddy get so protective, but I think he'll like you, he might even give us the house, once you graduate and get a decent job, I can retire and start having babies! Then you-

Indra: *thought* *sigh* what did I get myself into?!

Reine: I'm impressed

Kotori: Well, color me impressed and amazed, you have really surprised me indra~

Indra: Whatever *sigh*

Indra: *Smirk* maybe I should only use my smooth talking skills on you my sweet Kotori~

Kotori: S-s-shut up BAKA!!

Kotori: Hmph, anyway it'll be annoying if she gets more involved than neccessary. Indra make up something and get out of there pronto!

Indra: *thought* Sharingan!!