Chapter 20

The next day

Indra: Excuse me?

Indra: Excuse me?

Ai: Huh?

Indra: I'm sorry to inform you, but Indra had a family emergency so he ask me to go to the Tengu Square with everyone in his place.

Ai: I would normally be mad, but Indra is pretty truthful.

Mai: I hope he gets it sorted out soon.

Mei: That's so lame.

Ai: By the way, who are you.

Indra: Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. Hello it's a pleasure to meet you my name is Izumi Kurogane.

I notice Tohka staring at me for a bit, but then smiled and held out her hand to me.

Tohka: It's nice to meet you Izumi, my name is Tohka.

Seems Tohka wasnt able to see through my jutsu.

Indra: Nice to meet you Tohka, Indra talks alot about you.

*snap, snap*

I hear clicking noises, and saw flashes of light. Wait a minute....

Origami: Turn this way.

Indra: Huh?

Origami continue to take pictures of me.

Origami: That's good, Izumi. Very good. Now take something off.

Indra: Uh no thanks. And would you kindly stop taking pictures please.

Origami: Its alright. Bare with it.

Origami slid under me and took multiple up skirt shots.

Indra: I'm just gonna leave now.

Timeskip

I arrived at Tengu Square, as I looked at all the booths being set up with people moving everywhere. According to Kotori, Miku's school should be in the first building. I immediately found her. Nothing stands out more than a girl who always seem to have a girl squad with her.

Indra: Target in sight. I'm following her now.

Kotori: Roger that.

I followed Miku as she broke off from her squad and went into the atrium. I walked in and saw her on stage.

Kotori: Ready?

Indra: Yeah.

I walked up on stage behind Miku as she faced me. She gave me a glare while I gave her a bored expression. Miku glare disappeared as she gave me a smile.

Miku: What's your name?

Indra: Izumi Kurogane, and you're Miku Izayoi I presume?

Miku: That's me.