Chapter 6

It’s been 2 days since Shido sealed Yoshino powers, and ever since then she been close to Shido and sees me as her big brother.

Right now we are in school but for some reason I havent been feeling well since this morning.

Indra: Ugh what’s wrong with me.

Tohka: Indra are you okay? You don’t look so good.

Shido: Yeah she right, you look sick.

Indra: Hehe, don’t worry im fine you guys.

*Ring ring*

Indra: Well school over let get home. *get out of his chair and walks towards the door*

Shido pov

I begin to notice Indra wobbling to the side, just then he fell to the ground.

Tohka: Oh no Indra!!

I ran over to him and got on one knee and checked his forehead.

Shido: He was burning up.

Tohka: *concerned and scared* Shido is Indra okay?

Shido: Im afraid not Tohka, he's sick. We need to get home him now.

Tohka: Okay I understand.

I carried Indra in my arms and took him home, once we got home I immediately change him and got him into bed.

Tohka: *concerned* Indra please get better.

Just then Indra woke up.

Indra: Huh? What happened? Where am I?

Shido: You’re home. You fainted at school and you got a cold. Tohka got worried.

Indra: I see, so that's what happened. Where’s Tohka now?

Shido: She’s right over there.

Indra then turn his head to the door and notices Tohka standing in the door way and smiles at her.

Indra: Hey Tohka. Im sorry I scared like that.

Tohka: It’s alright Im just glad it wasn’t anything serious.

Just then Shido received a call from Kotori.

Shido: Hey im gonna take this call. *step out of the room*

Shido then answers the call

Shido: Hey Kotori.

Kotori: Don’t hey me! What happened Reine told Indra collapsed!

Shido: Calm down it nothing serious, Indra just caught a cold that all.

Kotori: Oh I see. *sighs* I thought something had happened to him and I got worried.

Shido: Yeah I know, hey you think you could make it home early today.

Kotori: Yeah I guess so but why?

Shido: Shouldn’t it be obvious, don’t you want to watch over your big brother. *giggles* I bet he would appreciate it.

Kotori: S-s-shut up!

Shido: Anyway im gonna go make him something to eat, see you later. *hangs up*

Shido then walks back inside Indra room and see Tohka sleeping next to Indra. Shido smiles at this exits the room and head downstairs and get to work on the food.

Shido: Hey Yoshino.

Yoshino: Hi Shido.

Shido: How are you?

Yoshino: I'm good thanks. Um is something wrong with Onii-chan?

Shido: It would appear that he caught a cold, so Tohka keeping him warm, while I make him something to eat.

Yoshinon: I see, well I hope he get better soon.

Shido: As do I.

Timeskip

Tohka POV

I started to wake, I checked my surroundings to see where I was and I notice I was Indra room then I remember I felt asleep next to him.

I looked at Indra sleeping, I could help but be mesmerized by his peaceful face.

This is the one who saved me, the one who gave me a home, a name. He showed me kindness, love, concern, sadness and acceptance. I'm truly grateful to have met you Indra.

I got up and walked out of his room, but before I left I took another look at him.