˚Avril Lavigne˚Puke & Nightmares˚

Requested!

Hope you like it! I did my best Shannon1300

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had just walked through the door to you and your sisters shared house, when you heard a puking sound coming from upstairs. You slightly cringe at the sound before setting the groceries down onto the counter, and waking up the stairs. 

"Avril?" You called out to your sister, hoping for an answer as a quick way to find her. You get no response as you keep wandering around the house, checking for her everywhere. Until you eventually find her in the guest bathroom, laying on the floor, pale as snow. 

"ugh, Y/n?" Avril groans as you come into view, rushing to her side helping her up. 

"Avril are you okay? Are you sick?" You ask, your voice laced with worry, the older Lavigne sister nods her head, as you go to grab a towel and put it under the cold water. "Hold this to you forehead, I'm going to go make soup, and get medicine. Can you make it back to your room without puking?" You asked Avril as she slowly began to stand up,

"I'm ok Y/nn, I'll make it," She says quietly, her hand quickly goes to her stomach and her face contorts again, "Shit, my stomach hurts too," She adds,

"Ok, go lay on your bed I'll be back up soon," You say before disappearing to go make soup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later you walk into Avrils room with Soup, Medicine, and her favorite stuffed animal. 

"Here you go, make sure to eat all of it," You say handing her the soup, she moans at the taste. She did always say you make killer soups, you never believed her. 

When she soon finished the soup, she hesitated while looking at the medicine, 

"Do I have to Y/nn? You know how much I hate medicine!" She groaned, whilst gripping her favorite Elephant stuffed animal closer. You give her a stern look, before quickly grabbing the elephant, she wines at the loss of the elephant. 

"I'll give Elle (Ellie) back if you take all of your medicine," You glare at her before shoving the medicine into her hand. She groans before quickly taking it, a contorted look on her face as she hastily grabs the water bottle. Avril drinks nearly half of it before coming up for air, and glaring at me before holding her hand out for Elle. "Ok ok," You say handing her the elephant back, "Was that so hard?" You laugh at her as she gives you the dirtiest look.

A couple minutes later you both had fallen fast asleep on Avril's bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After about a good hour and a half of much needed sleep from both Lavigne girls, you are woken up by slight whimpering coming from beside you. You rub your eyes sightly before turning over to see Avril still asleep, you were about to turn back around when she whined. 

"Avril?" You questioned the girl, to see if she was playing a joke on you, but she seemed to really be asleep. The whines and whimpers became louder, until she woke with a scream. You jumped up, and immediately hugged her, as she started crying. "Hey, It's ok, shhhh," You started to say into her ear as you tried to calm her down.

After 5 minutes of whispering sweet nothings into her ear you had finally calmed her down. 

"Do you wanna tell me what that was about?" You questioned the older Lavigne, the girl in question, looked down, hesitant to share. But eventually she finally told you, 

"I-it," She paused for a second, you moved your hand to rub her back to try and comfort her. "Someone with a hood on was dangling you over the edge of a cliff, a-and I tried to save you! I-I really did Y/n. But t-they dropped y-you before I could ge-get to you. I th-thought I lost you forever." Avril said crying into your shoulder, you again started whispering sweet nothings into her ear. And she had calmed down again.

Soon Avril fell asleep in your arms, tears stained on her cheeks, but she was finally peaceful. Lulled into the coma called sleep, you watched her before carefully laying her down onto her bed. 

"Good night Avril, I love you," You whispered, before kissing her forehead and walking towards the light and flipping it off. Glancing one more time at your sister peacefully sleeping, you closed the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! I hope that was what you were looking for Shannon1300!