˚Kendall Jenner: Nutella˚

A/N: So I hope you like it, as always wanna give it a /10 when you reach the end?  you are a photographer and thats how you met Kendall while you had to take some pics for a magazine.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Click! vrrRrrRRRrrr!

The Noises of the retro blue colored polaroid sound out as you decide to take a picture of the sunset. You sigh contently as you pull out the picture and let it sit next to you on one of the stones along the edge of the infinity pool, so it can develop. 

You set the camera down along with the picture just as you hear the sliding door behind you open. You tilt your head back to find Kendall making her way over to you through the water in one of her bikinis.

"How do you think it turned out?" She asked you as she neared you with a slight smirk on her face. Her talking to you snapped you out of the daze you were in watching her walk through the water. 

"I'm not sure, probably a bit weird but whatever," You smile at her as she turns you around so your feet dangle in the water instead of over the edge. "How was the photo shoot? Bet you and Vanessa killed it, like you always do." 

"Well duh-," She giggles before leaning up to kiss you, as your lips meet you can't help but lean into her touch. You nibbled on her bottom lip before slowly moving down her lips to her jaw then her neck. Kendall moans as you bite down on her sweet spot, before soothing it over with your tongue. Her hands burying themselves in your hair and pulling a bit.

You move back to go and kiss her lips, only to be stopped by her finger and a smirk playing at her lips. 

"Slow down there, HornDog," She giggles when a whine leaves your lips as she slowly backs up and out of the pool, before grabbing a towel and drying off. You quickly stand up and grab the photo and camera, heading back inside.

"Hey this isn't as bad as I thought," You say to yourself as you set the picture down, before turning to Kendall. She was currently putting nutella onto a tortilla, you grinned knowing that you had gotten her into those. 

"Yeah it looks really good, It's definitely going on the wall of photos," She says with a grin as she had turned to you while you show'd her the picture. As you turn around Kendall puts some nutella on the tips of her fingers, she turns around looking at you with a sinister smirk.

"Y/nn," She says with a seductive tone, making you turn around to look at her with a raised eyebrow. Only to in turn see her hands covered in nutella, the eyebrow lowers as you start to back up.

"Kendall, Please-," You start but she starts to walk towards you, making you bolt around the island and then to the couch playing back and forth as you avoid her hands.

"Cmon Y/n, just let me hug you, and give your cheeks a squeeze," She says with a laugh.

"Not a chance, love," You turn around to run again only to be caught, as Kendall had pulled some vudo ninja moved and jumped over the couch and grabbed your face. Smearing the nutella all over, you glared at her, already thinking of a way to get back at her.

"See, it wasn't that bad, plus you can just lick it off," She laughs as she takes her pointer finger and boops your nose with nutella. 

"Fine. If its gonna be like that, I'm going to take a shower and you are sleeping on the couch. Goodnight Kendall," You say before bolting up the stairs and locking your bedroom door as she quickly followed you trying to get in. 

"Y/n! Please, sweetheart I'm sorrrrrrryyyyyy," She says trying to open the door, you shake your head and ignore her before going into the bathroom and showering.

~~

A hour later Kendall is on the couch going through her phone, still being pouty about you kicking her out. Just as she was about to go to sleep she hears a click come from upstairs, it was your guy's bedroom door unlocking and opening. 

She listens for a minute before hearing soft foot steps make their way down the stairs and near the couch. She melts as you turn the corner all cuddled up in your blanket with a pout playing on your lips.

"I-i miss y-you and I couldn't sl-sleep," You whine, just wanted to be held by your girlfriend already, as you feel bad for kicking her out in the first place.

"aww, babygirl, cmere. Its ok, no need to be sad, I'm here ok?" Kendall says biting her lip and patting the space beside her. She chuckles as you blush at the pet name and quickly join her on the couch. 

As you cuddle into her side you quietly mumble, "I'm still mad at you," 

You hear her chuckling before pulling you closer, 

"I love you too, Y/n" was the last thing you heard before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/n: I hope you enjoyed!

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain." -Emily Dickinson

Rate /10 whatcha think?