•Wanda Maximoff•Mountains Pt 2•

Got some request for a part 2, and yes this is a little spin off of the book, Scarlet Apprentice. But I just spinned a bit, and i really suggest going to read the book because 👩‍🍳🤌😩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you were, chopping up logs for the fire, doing Wandas manual work. Of course with her powers she could do this with one snap of her fingers, but it amused her. Sure you were scared as hell of her, what with all the stories, but you couldn't help but wonder if you were missing something. 

You had been here a total of four days, your leg has somewhat healed, enough for you to possibly get away from the red headed Maximoff. But there was something lingering about her as she talked, walked, basically did anything. It intrigued you, you wanted to get to know the real Wanda Maximoff. 

The sound of the door opening snapped you out of your thoughts, you looked up to find Wanda exiting the cozy cabin in a bikini. Your axe was already mid swing by the time you saw her, you had been in such a daze, drooling, that you missed your mark. The axe went straight into the ground and not into the wood. 

Wanda chuckled, "You missed a spot," 

Stuttering over your words, you tried to come up with an excuse but none the less failed. God she was hot. Shaking your head of those thoughts because you shouldn't objectify women. Earning yourself another chuckle from Wanda.

"It's okay," she said nonchalantly walking up to you, only to receive a confused look from you. "To call me hot, no need to keep quiet, your thoughts are screaming at me anyways that I am," She continued, "Now, are you coming or not?" 

"Where?" You asked lifting the bottom of your shirt up to your forehead to wipe away the sweat. 

"Why the lake of course, where else? there is nothing for at least a few days walk." She joked, that last sentence for some reason reminded you of Mother Gothel from tangled, oh how she was your gay awakening. 

Wanda started to walk away, giving her hips an extra swing, causing you to drop the axe and follow almost as in trance. By the time you had reached the lake your realized that you had in fact been in a trance, it wasn't until you arrived that you had took notice to the red wisps around your head. You quickly ran to the lake and saw you reflection and your eyes had a fading red glow. 

"You can't just spell me whenever you want," Your voice started to raise as you got angrier, turning to the witch, "I'm not just your do-" You got cut off when she turned towards you with a weird glint in her eye, the head tilt and an eyebrow lift. You were screwed.

"You're not my what?" She questioned with a  smirk, slowly stalking towards you, making you start to stutter,

"Y-you, you-ur do-g" You managed to get out as she was now right infront if you, you looked everywhere but her to avoid eye contact. 

"Oh but you would like that huh? Me taking control of you, your life, my little pet." She spoke with such confidence that your knees shook. "Yeah? I can read that kind of yours. It may not be that but it definitely is me."

"No. I don't. Hayward, h-he said," You started but got cut off,

"That I was a terrorist, yeah yeah I know, but he's wrong." You started to get mad, you started to slowly back away a couple steps. You both stared at each other for a second, before she changed your clothes into a swimsuit and headed for the water. After getting over the confusion of how she did that with her magic to your clothes, you followed her in. 

Swimming towards where she was treading water, only for her to pull you closer. Without a second thought your legs wrapped around her waist, and your arms round her neck, getting closer by the second. 

No one said a word, just the sound of both of your breathing. You leaned into her ear, 

"Prove it to me then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Twas shorter hehe but moving on,

hope ye liked. Pt 3, yelena in the workings