˚Georgia Miller˚You're Sleeping At Ellen's˚

POV: Y/n's

"Y/N Y/MN Y/LN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Georgia Yelled from downstairs and I immediately dropped my phone and looked to Ginny with wide eyes. Ginny gave me the same look but only with a little smile.

"Someone pissed off the girlfriend, you're on your own for this one," She quickly said bolting away.

"Well shit-"

You slowly walk down the stairs trying to remember everything you did in the past 24 hours to make her mad. Just as you turn the corner and you see an empty glass and a pissed off Georgia, you remember. 

"Babe I swear it was an acc-" You start to try and reason with her, but she cuts you off,

"I don't fucking care about whatever excuse you come up with!" She huffs glaring at you harder.

"Babe. Calm down. I promise I didn't mean , I can go buy m-" You start to slowly walk towards her before getting cut off.

"OH YOUR SORRY ASS BETTER! GET YOUR BAGS, YOU'RE SLEEPING AT ELLENS!" She yelled pointing towards your shared room.

You huffed before dragging yourself to you room and packing an over night back for Ellen's house. As you headed backstairs you still made the time to stop and say goodnight to Ginny and Austin, as it was a nightly routine. 

Seeing you give them both a kiss on the head made Georgia's heart melt. As she knew you loved all three of them, and would always be there. But not enough to forgive you.

You turned to see her holding the door open, a stubborn look on her face. You sighed before walking towards the door, only stopping to give her a kiss on the cheek and a silent goodnight.

You trudged your way across the street to Ellen's house, being greeted by Max and Marcus at the front door,

"Drank all the wine again?" Marcus asked moving out of the way to let you in. You let out a solemn sigh before making your way to the guest bedroom,

"It was a tough day at work, and I wasn't thinking straight," You laugh a little at how dumb your job is. 

"When do you ever, you're dating a women," Ellen said walking into the room, which made everyone giggle before you all said goodnight.

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed, Im home for a couple weeks before going back to camp for two weeks, so I might be able to get some more in.