˚Caitlyn Snow/Killer Frost˚Bob Ross Who?˚

A/N: Ik Ik its been a while, my b, i did say slow updates-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still don't get why they're 'happy' little trees," Frost says, "nothing about them jumps out as 'happy' to me."

You giggle while Bob Ross continues his tutorial of a mountain range on your laptop. The two of you thought you'd get together and try out some different art mediums since Frost had already dabbled in drawing the other day. 

Even though neither of you is necessarily artistically talented, honestly, spending this newfound quality time with her has been so great. You love her deadpanned humor, great fashion sense, and really, she's just fun to hang out with.

Frost puts her paintbrush down and gives her painting a good look before speaking 

"Bob Ross Who? Bitch I am Bob Ross" She said with confidence as you giggled walking over to her painting. she ended up painting what looks like your modern day Pompeii and painted one singular healthy tree. 

"I-" I paused and just laughed, "First off, why did you paint what looks like something that happened at Pompeii? Second, why did you just do one tree? And it looks so out of place," You giggled out, very confused by her painting,

Killer Frost just watched you laugh at her painting, and seeing your smile and the sparkle in your eyes made it all worth while, she sighed lovingly,

"Well I don't like following rules, so I decided to do what I wanted..." She said looking at the painting,

"And the tree?" I questioned,

"Well- I did want to try a 'Happy Little Tree'" Frost sighed but looked at her piece with a smile,

You just laughed before shaking your head and giving her a kiss on the cheek, then walking back towards your own canvas.

Frost just stood there in shock, lifting her hand up to slightly touch her cheek before smiling,

"Laugh all you want, I bet you didn't do any bet-" Frost started as she followed you back towards your painting, she stopped the second she looked at your canvas.

"You were saying?" You looked at her, biting your lip in anticipation waiting for her reaction. Whilst Frost just stood there not knowing what to say when she had come face to face with your painting of Evil Patrick from Spongebob. (Picture Above) 

Frost just walked out of the room, you just stared at the door in confusion before quickly following. She made her way downstairs and maneuvered around your house to eventually come to the garage. When she made it into the garage she went and found a nail and a hammer, and soon made her way back up to your room. 

"Frost, you better not wreck my painting," You said nervously scared of what she would do with the hammer, only to find yourselves a couple minutes later staring at the wall.

Killer Frost had ended up nailing the picture to the wall right beside you bay window in your room. 

"There, your room is officially complete," Frost said with a smirk before looking down at you only to find you already staring. You blushed looking away having been caught,

"Thank you," You said looking back up to her, she gave you a puzzled look, "For today, I had fun hanging out with you," You continued. Frost had smirked seeing you blush a little.

"No problem my little snow flake," She started with the nickname she had given you when you had first met, which always made your heart flutter, "I had fun as well,"

You grinned widely before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards your bed, grabbing the TV remote along the way. You quickly pulled her down onto the bed and turned on your favorite show, Psych. 

Frost just blushed as you had snuggled on top of her chest and got in a comfortable position for both of you to watch the show. You even had looked up to make sure she was comfortable before giving her a kiss on the cheek and turning back to your show.

~Time Skip brought to you by: Kathryn Hahn (Agatha is the hottest)~

Half way through the 5th episode Frost had looked down to see you had fallen sleep. Your light snores could be heard as you cuddled into Frost's neck, making her heart jump and flutter about.

She really is one of kind, Caitlyn spoke inside Frost's head,

Our little snowflake, Frost gave you a kiss on the top of your forehead before shutting the show off, and pulling you and the blanket closer before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tHe EnDd