I always knew you were a slut

If anyone can wake up on Monday morning in a good mood, I've come to the conclusion that they are a psychopath.

Monday mornings are equivalent to the most painful of punishments for most sane people, me included.

The first day of the week also meant my first day back at the bloody school I've come to hate.

Here I stood in my closet,trying to figure out what the heck I would wear at six in the morning.

After two more minutes of uselessly twisting and turning,I finally found and outfit suitable for today.

My junior year blazer and ugly pleated skirt.

Although it was my senior year, I don't think that any thing other than my height has changed drastically between the first week of junior year to now.

I grab my phone, wallet and backpack that somehow was packed before this very moment.

Funnily enough, I have no recollection whatsoever of packing it.

Unfortunately, the first thing that greets me outside of the safety of my room would be the face of the hangover mess that we call Roman Dallas Black.

"Aw, did the baby drink too much last night?"I asked, using my very best baby voice in hopes of pissing him off.

I was successful of course, my confirmation being the opening and glaring of his previously closed eyes.

"Fuck off, perra."He whined while flipping me off and attempting to rub the color back into his face.

My laughter bubbled inside of me but considering the risk of being pushed down the stairs again, I decided to let it stay inside of me.

"See, I warned you to not drink three bottles of vodka on an empty stomach but you had to see the effects for yourself, right?"

River's face embodied the disappointed parent stare so perfectly, he should take over for Mateo one of these days.

"Shut the fu-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence before he felt our mother's glare on the back of his neck.

Only now, did I allow myself to laugh because he can't exactly kill me with mom watching.

River and I found our little brother's misery absolutely humorous.

He got wound up so quickly and so uselessly it brings me genuine pleasure to piss him off.

River is way worse than me, being the second oldest of us three but the oldest boy.

Then again, I mean I'm pretty sure that's what older siblings are for right?

We were all decked out in our academy uniforms and frankly, we look a lot better than we did the last time we all wore the damn uniform.

As soon as my feet hit the first step, a war-like cry came from the kitchen stopping me in my tracks.

It is six thirty in the morning and the last thing I expected to see was Mateo chasing a screaming Riley through the foyer, the latter unclothed with the exception of a multitude of peanut butter patches.

My mother's eyes followed the two before she started for the kitchen to probably find the other two newly unsupervised toddlers.

God had blessed mom and Mateo with seven wonderful children.

Now you may be wondering who in their right mind would sleep together with the intent to have kids nine times.

The answer to that is hopefully no one.