Synopsis

Reign Dior Black.

Black.

A name which could either make you or break you, considering that they were one of the most influential families in the New York City.

Her father having built an entire empire for them, ensuring that none of his children have to work for themselves. Ever.

They each had a private island to their names in addition to the billions already in their names.

Axle Christian White.

White.

A multi-billion dollar company formed on solely overseas trade of oil.

However, any company which needed to trade on the east coast would want to be in their good graces.

His father also ensuring that each of his children could live lavish lives of their own.

Black and White

It fit them perfectly, or so they thought.

The two had so much more in common than they had ever realized.

Be it their strong personalities or their simple pettiness.

One thing they had in common however, was their absolute urge to annoy each other.

Getting under eachother's skin was easy, getting a reaction was easier.

If anyone were to touch him, she would have their head in mere seconds.

If anyone were to lay a condescending gaze on her, he would end their bloodline.

A story of how thin the lines between love and hate seem to be.

A story where everyone can see it, except them.