NOT AGAIN

*THIRD PERSON

The moment they felt that everything were going the way they wanted that time their fate played his part and there was a huge shock for them.

*ring *ring

Boun saw that his phone was ringing with his manger name highlighted in the screen, it was strange because she rarely calls her and moreover in the morning until unless he is late for work but that happen very rarely. Boun didn't thought very much and picked the call because he didn't want to disturb his Pao's sleep.

"Hello"

"Sir, you need to come to the office urgently right now!"

"Why what happened?"🤨

His all dizziness was vanished, due to tension his voice got raised a little bit and he didn't notice that Prem woke up because of that.

"What happened Hia?"🥱

His eyes were still half closed and but still bothered with the stress which is completely visible in his Hia's face.

"Nothing Pao, you sleep"

"Hello sir?"

The voice was still coming from the other side of the call, he quickly kept the phone near his ear

"Yes.. Yes  I'm listening"

"Sir as I said you have to come to the office as fast as possible"

Boun was able to hear a commotion in the background

"What's that noise?"

Boun asked and now Prem was not able to control himself, he snatched the phone and put the call in speaker mode.

"What the hell Prem!"

"What happened Sir?"

"You speak Phi"

"Ok, I was telling that Sir has to co.."

But she was interrupted by Boun

"Pao you sleep, I will go and talk to her outside the room"

He said politely and but Prem was firm in his decision and at last Boun didn't had any choice. After the manager told them everything they both immediately dressed up and left for the office. When they reach they saw a commotion in front of their cabin.

"What is happening here?!"

Boun shouted because of which there was a complete silence in the room

"At last you are here"

A voice came from the middle of the crowd and when the focussed their vision they saw Dr. Ariyasakul coming out of the crowd.

"What are you doing here?"😠

Prem asked in a ragging anger, Dr. went near them with his both hands inside the pocket of his pants and said

"You tried to play the game with me?"

"What game?"

But still he is staring at Boun even if Prem is answering everything. There was a complete silence for 5 mins then he again spoke.

"Ok, trying to be oversmart? wait for the results also then"😏

He gave a smirk to both of them and left the office like that. Boun could feel the terror raging in his body. But then in no time Prem saw that Boun was changing into his vampire form the way he looked like he saw him first time.

*thud

Boun was lying in the floor unconscious and Prem was shouting to call Dean. He took him to his cabin covering his whole face with his jacket and instructed everyone to not to allow anyone to disturb them.