SARANGHAE👬

Hey guys.... here's the trailer for this story... made very late but still hope you all will love it.

https://twitter.com/Polca40523697/status/1371507367720886275?s=19

*PREM

It's been rightly said that life takes something from us to get something in return. Eventhough I'm sad that I had lost many thing in these duration of life but more happy as in that place I have got P'Boun. After that incident a lot of changes has occurred in all 6 of our lives, so let me think okk then let me start with

P'Kao and Earth right now they're doing having very naughty love life and about work then they are working for an secret agent as what? I don't know.. where? I don't know... actually we have asked them many times but it's like they always tell us.

"Believe in us we aren't doing anything bad or illegal"

Then let's come to the next couple P'Ohm and Fluke, right now P'Ohm is head director of his hospital and Fluke helps him in the business stuff of that hospital. They have even adopted a child in their 3rd anniversary, they are just a sweet couple with a cute family.

And then comes us me and Hia, after that incident the world get to know about our might deed because of which we were rewarded by the government and our company also excelled very much as with organ donation as you all know we have started making machines for hospitals. We are now world's best company in these field and also got many certificate from NGO'S for helping with organ donation.

"Pao wake up baby"

Ohhh by the way I'm lying in our bed and it's almost 7:00am not at all sleeping but thinking about our life journey till yet.

"Pao wake up naa"

This is 5th time Hia is calling me but it's just 7am and we need to go at 9am why do rush?

"Prem if now you are going to wake up then see...."😤

Before he could complete his sentence I just jumped from my bed and ran toward bathroom. The thing is that the moment when Hia calls Prem think that moment he is damn serious at that moment.

After I got ready with still sleepy face which got removed by an astonishing look... do you know why just to look Hia on Hawaii look.

"What's with that face?"

"It should be me who should ask, Whats with that look?"

But he didn't answered me rather was just smiling like a puppy who got his bone.

"Don't tell me.... are we going on a vacation?"🤗

He nodded and the next moment I was just kissing his lips like anything. That day we boarded the flight to Phuket, we had a great day. Skydiving, fun in beach, boating, then date and many more.

"Ahhh.... I'm tired Hia"😵

We both were now in our room and me lying in the bed like a dead body. 

"Okk then you take rest till then let me go and book our dinner."

"Hmm"

I heard the door closing but then again the door opened I thought maybe Hia left something but came to tell me

"If by chance I got late I had send you the location, come there directly"

"Ok Hia"😴

He came towards me a gave a peck in my forehead and left. Just for not forgetting I kept up an alarm around 9pm. When the alarm rang I saw that Hia actually didn't came, I just opened the phone and looked out for the location.