STRANGE

*PREM

I saw Hia was sunken in his thoughts, it's too difficult to sometimes guess what's he is thinking. I poked in his waist to make him come back to the real world.

"Aa..... hu...huhhh?"

"What happened? What are you thinking?"

"Nothing... leave it... let's go and meet Ohm and Fluke"

We both went and gave them the gift and congratulated them and then we were talking about our regular stuff.

"So what did you plan after this?"

Hia asked them because of which Fluke blushed and said

"P'Ohm has decided to take me to the trip to Phuket" ☺

"Ohooo second honeymoon!"

Because of which Fluke was now more blushing but then Hia spoke. He can't be little much relaxed for a small moment.😒

"Fluke have Earth came in this party?"

I looked towards Hia that not to talk about that thing now but it was already too late.

"Yes! He has but I don't know where he is right now"

"Maybe with his boyfriend"😏

P'Ohm said with a smirk but

"Boyfriend?!"😯

I and Hia both said in unison. When did this happen ok leave, that's not important, important is what's going to happen now.

"By the way, why were you asking about my brother P'?"

Started, I really did not wanted to tell P'Ohm and Fluke about this not because I can't trust them but because I don't want to ruin there anniversary but I don't think it's going to be easy.

"N..nothing!"

"Boun you need to tell me, you to know it's important"

"We don't want to ruin your anniversary"

I said with a concerned voice and Hia also nodded.

"But if you won't then it's going to ruin more"

"Boun!"

Now P'Ohm was angry and now it's difficult to keep it secret. I looked towards Hia and he nodded telling to me tell the truth.

"He is alive.... that crazy bastard is alive"😔

"What?!"😨

They both said in unison with little higher voice because of which every guest were looking at us. Then Hia told him everything about that meeting. They were shocked and Fluke immediately called Earth.

"See I told you that it's going to ruin your anniversary"

"Ohh shut Prem! Right now more important is about that scientist and not our anniversary"

Fluke nodded and told Earth to meet us immediately. We saw him coming with a guy who is much more bigger than and him and basically more handsome than him and even more muscular.😜

😜