CONFUSION

*THIRD PERSON

"I think we can go now.."

As Boun was so drowned in his thought that he didn't listened Prem was talking  to him.

"Ohhh... did you said something?"

"What were you thinking? I said I think we should go now"

"Where?🤔"

"Do you have amnesia? We are stuck in here because we were running as some people whom I don't know why they were chasing us but now I think they are gone... So we should get out of this place... remembered anything now?"

"Ohh yes!! But this is my place why do you have to go somewhere else... Aren't you comfortable here?"

"Aren't you comfortable here!! How could you ask this ridiculous question? Obviously not!"

A smile curved in the lips of Boun

"And would you tell me how could you live here in this dark and cozy place..... ewwww!"🤢

"With the money and work how much I have.. I think I can afford this much only... and moreover now I think I've got a habit of living here...😞🙁☹"

Prem could see sudden guilt and sadness in his face so he thought he better to stop.

{FLASHBACK ENDS}

As Prem was so much into his thoughts of his past that he didn't saw Boun was staring at him almost 15 mins.

"If you are done thinking about me.... so can we go now?"😁

"How do you know?.... ohh.....I mean I wasn't thinking about you!"

"Aowww... then who were you thinking about?🤨"

"Are you not getting late? Hope on, it's already 7:45 the meeting is going to start at 8:00."

Boun was driving the car and Prem as sitting beside checking whether they have taken all the papers and confirming with their manager about the meeting details and stuffs. After all checking the stuff he looked towards Boun

"Isn't it strange that these 5 years we haven't met anyone you is going to give us such a big order"

"True! I too was thinking that moreover I haven't listen about this hospital and moreover they don't have any records about taking so much machines and equipment from someone else also"

"Really, I think we need to meet this hospital's director.... by the way what was the name of the director?"

"Dr. Ariyasakul... Prem?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm having a strange feeling... as if something is going to happen bad... very bad..."

"We all have heard the news right that he died due to illness, you too....right? Even you went there to see his body also to confirm also right?...Calm down P'Boun I'm there na... nothing is going to happen wrong"

"Thanks Prem for always there being with me"

Boun held his right hands with his left hand and Prem moves his left hand to keep over it.

*PREM

I remember when he told me that he was not able to went high school neither university so he has to manage his day to day livings by working part time jobs. As I was still in my last year of university and I too was doing part time job as now more time I used spend with phi. But still I feel bad and I asked him

"What if I teach you and help you to graduate from the university? Then after my graduation we both can work in a company also maybe same"

"But I don't want to bother you..."