FIND

*BOUN

{Flashback}

Now Prem and I were getting really close. After 15years I have got someone to be care and to be taken care, you can't call us best friends as we more than that but not couple, we are more than brothers but not couple. We just something which even I can't also explain.

Eventhough we weren't able to meet everyday as I do many part time jobs so it was very difficult for me to take time for us. But then Prem told that he had decided that he will also do part time job with me just 1 only as he doesnot want to fully depend on the money which their parents have left for him and want to save it for the future use.

My graduation is over and we both have decided to built our own business for which our boss has also helped us and told us to meet Dr. Ohm. I had already taken an appointment from him and today we have to go to the hospital to meet him.

As we entered the hospital we went straight to the receptionist and asked her about Dr. Ohm and he took us to his cabin. We were standing in front of the cabin and the moment I was going to open the door I saw Dr. was opening from the other side maybe coming out to meet his patients or for us, whatever.
He is tall and with a well toned body with some perfect Asian boy look with his doctor coat and written in red string Dr. Ohm Thitiwat .

"Boun and Prem?"🤨

"Yes"

We both said in unison, then he told us to enter inside and get seated so that we can talk.

"Sawadee khrab.. I'm Boun and he is Prem"🙂

"Sawadee khrab"🙂

We both wai to him and he also to us. Then he introduced himself

"Uncle told me everything about your idea.... so let me ask you first thing...what type of business are you going to do as uncle told me you haven't decided yet... that's why"

"Yes... at first we both were very much confused then we decided that we will do the business of selling hospital machines and equipments."

Prem nodded after I spoke, I could see Dr. was very much happy from the decision after all he is helping us so we should also do something in return.

"By the way have you both done this before?"🤨

"Actually we both have a work experience of 1 year.... I know it's less but we felt that was enough for us to start our own business"

Prem spoke and handed the documents of everything our work experience certificate, our graduation certificate and everything which is needed. He continued

"We don't want you to invest lots of money on us....we want to first start it with a small start then if it goes well we will increase it and tell you."

We both looked towards him with hope. He was looking at the documents and then be put the papers in the table and looked towards us.

"I think the deal is good..... I'm willing to help you both!"

We were both so much happy that we hugged each other in excitement without realizing the place and condition. We then immediately came to our place and waied him

"Thank you thank you thank you so so much!!"😁😄😀

"Its my pleasure... so aren't you going to celebrate in the happiness of your new business start?"

"Actually....."😔

I was not able to tell him that we don't have that much money that we can celebrate as we both need to save it. He looked at us

"I understand..... so then.... let me gave you both the treat"😃

"No no... you already are doing so much for us.... it's okkkk.... we can celebrate it afterwards..."😧😓

"Ohhh come on.... its okkk... let me give it to you.... plzzzzzzz"😩

"Ohhh plzzzz don't say plzzz"☹🙁😟

We both looked towards each other and gave a sigh and then looked towards Dr. And said with a smile

"Okk Dr."

"Thanks na.... and one more thing... Boun we both are of same age so you don't need to call me Dr. you can call me Ohm and Prem you can call me Phi... and second thing can I invite one more person in this celebration?"

"Sure why not!"

He then nodded and we all get up our seat and after bidding good bye. I and Prem were heading toward the door but then suddenly I felt like whole world was spinning and then suddenly the everything went blank and black. Last thing which I heard was Prem's voice shouting

"Hia, what happend?!"😱

After I opened my eyes I saw I was lying on the bed and someone's head lying beside my hand in the corner of the bed. The moment I was going to pick his head to see who was he

"Don't wake up Prem.... he was there beside you from the moment you fainted....he was running like crazy person and was so much panicked...let him take rest....by the way what happened suddenly? You were all right"

"I don't know I just felt that whole place was spinning around me and then black out"

"Okk...Boun?"

"Hmm?"

I looked at him, I could see some hesitation in his eyes. I asked him

"What happened Ohm?"

"I wanted to talk to you something alone.... your reports have came"

I think he know the truth that I am not a full human. Everything is over, I'm finished. What is he going to talk? Will he kill me? No he is no that type of a guy. Will he report about me to some scientist? What if he cancelled our deal? What if he told Prem?

My head was hurting with all the questions that I didn't notice that Ohm was calling me.

"Boun!!"

"Yes yes!!"

"Can I talk to you alone?! Where were you gone? I was calling you for so long time but you were not answering me"

"Y... yes you c.. can"😰

I was panicked.

"I know the truth!"

Hi guys... how was the story?
I know it's going boring but soon interesting part is going to come...

By the way have you all see the Fantopia 2020, eventhough BounPrem were not there but still I need to agree it was just incredible!
What was you best part in it
For all the parts were beat but being a Polca also TayNew was fantastic
Let me know you also!

Hope you all are enjoying the story
Welcome you comment and stars

                   Su Su Naa Guys!