Prologue

A/N: I got bored

A/N: I got bored ._.

Image above is of Gwen's teal-blue wand :3

Image below is of the School Uniforms for both Males and Females :P

Song above is 'Butterflies' by Zendaya just because it was the closest I could find related to the title :3

*~*

"Hey!  Get back here!"  I ran around my small cottage home, racing up the stairs and back down as I chased a flying water jug that I had tried to enchant, only to fail miserably.  Why must my Magic only resort to working on animals?

I sighed and propped my hands on my hips, exhaustion from the chase for the last ten minutes finally wearing on me, and practically begged the water jug, "Please stop flying around!"  It stopped flapping it's small white wings--they had sprouted from the handle due to the spell--and then tipped itself over on top of my head, drenching my entire outfit with water.  Then it's wings disappeared, and it fell on top of my head.  "Ouch!"  Why did plastic jugs have to hurt so much!?

I rubbed my head soothingly and trudged down the stairs, heading to the bathroom for a shower, when there was a knock on my door.  I raised a curious eyebrow, before going over to answer it.  I grinned.  "Hi, Lucy.  What seems to be the trouble with Connie today?"  I knelt down to the height of the young eight-year-old girl before me, who was clutching her baby Collie in her arms rather tightly.

"Connie ran into a thorn bush while chasing a rabbit, and she hurt her paw.  Can you heal it for her?" Lucy's big brown eyes were wide and scared, and her blond hair was frizzed up all over the place, coming apart in the two pigtail braids it was twisted into.

I chuckled and patted her head.  "Of course.  I'm here to help, after all.  Come on in."  I opened the door wide enough for them to enter, and Lucy immediately placed Connie down on my work table.

"By the way, why are you all wet, Gwen?" Lucy asked with a curious tilt of her head.

I laughed sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck that was still damp from the water jug.  "I was practicing again, and the water jug grew wings before dumping it's contents all over me."