☫Chapter 21: Love You☫

Hey guys! I should really be studying for my math test and starting/finishing my French assignment for tomorrow but… one problem… I don’t feel like it so I'm gonna wing it!

Here’s a chapter so I can vent my frustration about having a math teacher that doesn’t really care to teach at a human speed/past.

WARNING!

SEXUAL SUGESTIONS AND INAPROPRIATE CONTANT AHEAD! DON’T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON’T LIKE!

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫

Ame’s POV

The news that two members of Night Raid were captured flooded the palace and worry soon filled me.

One of the two captured was Tatsumi, that I'm sure of—from the expression Esdeath was holding as she walked towards the prison sector.

From the plans that we all discussed before, I'm almost certain the other was Lubbock.

I rushed to the torture chambers, still in a bikini since I was in the middle of teaching the Emperor how to swim, and created mice of ice to scatter and search the cells. After minutes, that felt more like years, passed one of my mice retuned to me and I followed it as it guided me deeper into the chambers.

Pain filled screams echoed and my heart sank at the familiar voice that cried out in utter pain. Lubbock…

I opened the cell door to find a bloody and horrific sight. “That’s enough Syura. Do you want to kill him before getting even a single strand of information?” I hardened my heart and spoke with an ice cold voice.

“Tsk. What the hell are you doing down here, Chibi?” Syura leered at me through narrow eyes.

“Making sure you stay out of trouble. Now get out and do something productive, your father is still upset at you for messing with Esdeath’s team.” I taunted.

“Ha! No he’s not; I am the one that captured two members of Night Raid!” He boasted.

A Cheshire cat grin etched its self on to my lips.  “With the help of Esdeath and Budo.”

Grumbling, and fuming with anger, Syura stomped his way out the cell door. I turned to the guard. “You can leave, I’ll handle the rest.”

“B-But miss Ame…”

“It’s fine, sometime a woman’s touch is all that’s needed to pry information out of a man.” I gave the guard a mischievous smirk and licked my lips in a suggestive manner. “Or… you could stay and watch… maybe even… join. Though… we’ll be here all night~”

I could see a blush form basted his mask and he scurried away, locking the cell door behind him and blocking the bared window.

I strolled over to Lubbock and undid the shackles that held him suspended in the air. I caught his limp form before he hit the ground and lied him down on the stone ground; I threw my white trench coat on the ground and rolled him on top of it.

“Lubbock, are you okay?” I asked in a hushed tone.

Lubbock looked at me with dull eyes. I scanned his body to see the extent of his wounds. Cuts, gashes, bruises, and blood covered his once smooth and perfect form.

Aquadox, time to get to work.

~Okay~

I climbed on top of Lubbock’s form. “I’m gonna heal your wounds, okay?” He nodded and I set to work.

Water gathered around my palms, I ran my hands over his body—cleaning his wounds from dried blood and dirt.

I finished cleaning his wounds from his waist up in ten minutes. I bent down from my waist and was now centimetres from Lubbock’s face. His green eyes widened and were no longer as fogged over. “Hold still…” I bent down closer and licked at his wounds.

“A-Ame!”

“I gained an animalistic ability when I was fused… together… with Aquadox… and Kōri no Ha. Just relax…” I whispered between licks.

My taste buds were flooded with a familiar metallic taste and I could hear both mine and Lubbock’s hearts picking up their pasts.

I each lick I gave, one wound would instantly heal.

I finished healing his wounds on his head and arms, now working on his neck wounds. “You have so many whip wounds…” I commented, healing a long gash that went down from his neck to his collarbone.

“Mmm…” was all he uttered out.

His chest was slashed with countless wounds and I had to shift from my straddling position downwards, my core brushing against his own nether region.

A small moan escaped my lips from the friction. My still wet bikini felt thinner as I shifted down to access the wounds on his waist.

I was done with his hip wounds and was about to get up to ask him if he had any other wounds when two strong arms pulled me back down. “Lubbock?”

His warm breath tickled the croak of my neck. “I still have one more wound… Ame-chan…” a shiver surged down my back. “Wh-where?”

Lubbock sat up, wincing slightly, and pulled my head down closer to his open fly. “…Here…”

Lubbock’s POV

Ame helped me heal all my wounds… and with a few other things…

I looked at her watch, which was next to her discarded swim top. Midnight.

I looked down at the sleeping form that was curled up in my arms. I bent my head down closer to her and rested my lips on the top of her crown, taking in her calming scent.

The words we both moaned out to each other moments ago ushered themselves back to my lips in a hushed whisper. “I love you…”

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫