☫Chapter 1: Revenge and Remember☫

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫

Ame's POV

I made it to the capital. At the moment, I'm in a bar like place to just refuel on some food. 'I'm going to need to come up with a plan later...' I take note in my thoughts as I finish up the stake that I ordered.

I looked around to see a boy giving a sack of money to a blonde busty lady. Only three words ran through my mind: 'What an idiot.'

It was obvious that he was being swindled and was new to the capital. Paying no mind to the brown haired boy, I payed for my meal before taking my leave. 'I will find you...'

Time Skip

It's night, and I just saw that boy that was swindled go into a carriage with...

'Oh shit. I'm not sure whether or not the boy is lucky, or the most misfortune person on earth.' I thought as I began to follow the carriage from the shadows. 'I finally found you...'

I followed the carriage until they passed through the mansion gates. I memorized the exterior and the path before leaving to find an inn that was still open.

It didn't take long to find an inn to stay at. The room was nice but not so nice that I would suspect something. I only got a one room with a bathroom since I'm a little short on money.

I slugged my bag onto the bed and took out my tooth brush, toothpaste, bath towel and body wash. I entered the simple bathroom and placed everything on the side table.

I hung my high neck ombré(white-black) fur lined military coat, white sleeveless top with a high neck.
I slipped out of my black leather skirt and white short heeled boots that reach past my knees and have ice blue crystal vine lining that make them look like mystical elf boots.

I then carefully placed my wrist blades in the pockets of my coat before slipping into the cold shower.

It didn't take long to finish my shower and to brush my teeth. I slipped back into my cloths and just fell asleep, my wrist blades under the pillow.

~Dream~

"Big sister!" A 3 year old boy with spiky light blue hair and cyan eyes called out as he ran over to the 6 year old midnight blue haired girl with cyan coloured eyes.

The girl looked up from where she sat at the bottom of the snow covered hill to see the boy running over. "Kai, don't run, you'll fall." She scolded the boy once he got over to her.

Scratching the back of his head he looked down at his feet. "Sorry big sister... but guess what!" He smiled.

"What is it, Kai?" The long haired girl asked her younger brother. "A family from the capital came and gave us all food! Their staying for the night before they leave back to the capital and their giving out food until then!" The boy cheered.

A smile graced the girl's lips at the sight of her brother's excitement and joy. "Well then, did you get anything for us?" She asked. Kai nodded with a huge grin. "Yeah! Look! They gave me a huge potato!" He held up a small straw basket that had a silk cloth covering the food from the falling snow. The cloth had what seemed to be a family crest embroidered at the corner.

Ruffling his hair, the girl stood up and began to walk back to their little hut. "Come on, I'll fix up some food for us now." Giving a cheer, the boy jumped up and down before rushing to catch up with his older sister.

After preparing the food, the girl watched as her brother ate. "Are you sure you don't want to eat any, Ame?" Kai asked with concern for his sister's health.

Giving him a gentle smile, she speaks in a gentle tone. "It's fine. Just eat up and grow up strong. It's rare to get food now a days so eat up."

In the middle of the night, agonizing shouts and screams filled the village. "Kai!!!" Ame cried as her younger brother's body twisted in pain and began to bend in ways that caused his thin bones to crack. "Ahhhhh!" His cries of agony shook Ame and brought tears to her eyes as she ran out into the streets, brother in her arms, running towards the neighbourhood doctor.

Soon, as they were halfway to the home of Dr. Tenzen, Kai's cries died down and his body laid motionless, and only six words escaped his lips before e passed on. "Thank you... for everything... big sister..."

Tears ran down her cheek as she dropped to her knees, still holding her brother's limp body close.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!?" She shouted to the snowless night sky, tears streaming down her cheeks as she shouted.

An image of the crest on the silk cloth flashed through her mind. 'It was them....'

Nothing but rage now filled her eyes as she carried her brother on her back, making her way to the shrine.

Once she got there, she dug her brother's grave after taking the blue crystal vial from within the shrine.

"I promise... I will hunt down those people... and they will pay for this..." She vows at her brother's grave before chugging down the strange, purple and blue potion.

A pulse painfully thumped within her and she dropped the vial, which shattered on the ground. Clutching her chest, she fell onto her side and screamed in agony. 'You will accept me as your wielder! I don't give a damn otherwise!'

After what felt like years of agony, the pain subsided and Ame could finally rest.

~End of Dream~

I shot up with beads of sweat covering my forehead and short breath. I covered my eyes with my left hand as I tried to calm down.

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫