☫Chapter 11: Eerie, Dreadful... Love?☫

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫

Ame's POV

Sheele and Bulat are both dead and Mine's wounds are finally healed. Tatsumi and Lubbock are raising their training levels.

Leone just told that Lubbock has only finished about half the amount of push-ups that Tatsumi did. "That can't be helped." Akame voiced. "Since Leone and I have a major weight disparity." That earned the crimson eyed girl a bonk on the head.

Boss walked over to us. She informed to us that she was going to the Revolutionary Army headquarters to deliver the Teigu we confiscated from the Three. She also said that she was going to headquarters to recruit a new member.

Leone decided to tell Tatsumi about what Bulat thought of his potential. I then decided to keep my promise. "Tatsumi." I said and just as the boy turned around, I focused some water to my fist and punched his chest--the water leaving a mark that looked like a small scar. "Only those who have potential but not the conference to reach them are able to receive that mark." I explained.

"If you start to doubt yourself to the point of giving up, it'll sting you like a garden snake's bite." He, and everyone els, looked at me with strange looks.  "Bulat said you hold great potential. I'm not a fan of letting something like that quit on the team. I'll be helping you to sharpen your reflexes for the next few days. Oh, and when we're in the Capital, call me 'nee-chan' so there won't be any misunderstandings."

I turned from Tatsumi to look straight at Lubbock. "I will also put you through some training as well... As thanks for last time." I muttered the last part of my sentence.

The two nodded and thanked me. "We start in an hour then. I'm hungry." And with that, I wished Biss a safe trip and went to raid the kitchen. 'Boss left Akame in charge so I better not touch the meat... well... not all of it...'

No One's POV

Ame, Lubbock, Tatsumi, and Leone met up at Lubbock's book store and entered the secret room. They discussed the fact that Mine now has a wanted poster with a fairly silly face.

Next they discussed about Esdeath's new subordinate team, the Jaeger.

The three explained to Tatsumi of the danger and how muh of a threat Esdeath was. Lubbock she'd a bit of light on the fact that Esdeath was the reason why Najenda joined the Revolutionary Army.

Tatsumi's POV

It's the last fight in the tournament that Esdeath is holding. I'm fighting a minotaur looking guy, Kalbi the butcher, who talks too much.

'I may have been intimidated in the past, but I'm calm now, aren't I?' I ran through my thoughts as I waited for the ref to start the match. 'Compared to the Three, this is nothing.' The match started once I ended my thoughts and Kalbi too the first move.

I dodged his punch easily by jumping high up into the air. I used my fall to support my attack and kicked him back a few feet away.

He launched at me again and I deflected each one of his punches. 'Compared to Ame's out-of-nowhere punches, this guy is slow.' I landed two strong punches to his gut and swift kicked him off his feet--just as he was about to bring down his clasped fist down.

I ended the match with a roundhouse kick to his face.

Esdeath walked onto the arena in person and just as I thought she was going to hand over to me the prize money, she locked a collar around my neck.

"From now on, you'll belong to me." She declared before yanking on the chain leash and walking away, dragging me with her. "It's too distracting out here. Come to my place."

She then pulled the chain again and held me, after hitting the back of my neck. "Lets talk in my room, just the two of us." We're the last things I hear her say before blacking out.

Ame's POV

"I can't believe it... The great Esdeath... is.... blushing!?" I couldn't help but shout as Lubbock and Leone shouted 'Wh-what the hell is going on?!'.

The three of us then went straight back to base, well... I flew us there after creating a dragon of ice.

We quickly informed Akame and Mine about the situation.

For now, we're going to move further from the base and discuss on what we can do to save Tatsumi's ass.

"Man... What a pain... I'm going to head out tomorrow so I'll see if I can gather info on what's happening to the idiot." I sighed while scratching the back of my head.

The others just nodded their okays.

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫