☫ Epilogue☫

The photo above is a silhouette picture my friend took of me during music class^^

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫
Lubbock's POV
I sat behind the counter of my book store, reading the newspaper. I looked up at the sound of the bell hanging above the front door ringing.

"Yo, Lubbock, long time no see." It was a brown haired male and a girl with long pink hair, both wearing colonel uniforms.

I stood up from my chair. "Tatsumi? Mine? No way! Long time no see, why didn't you guys send a message to tell me you guys were coming back?" I asked, walking over to them.

Tatsumi laughed and scratched the back of his neck. "We though we'd surprise you, it's been four years after all. Since we won the battle."

"Where's Leone? she wasn't home when we went to visit her." Mine asked.

"She's a clothing store owner now, she moved to the other side of town." I explained to them. "Oh, and Akame and Najenda are both in the west establishing with a peace treaty with a neighboring empire."

"Didn't they just finish making a treaty in the east? Wow, glad we didn't take the general role for the empire." Tatsumi laughed.

"No rest for the stubborn is more like it." Mine added with a chuckle.

The bell then rang again, a cute little girl with green eyes that match my own and black, cyan streaked, hair rashed into the shop, jumping onto my back.

"Daddy!" The little ball of sunshine laughed as she latched onto me, her pigtails flowing down her back.

I laughed and greeted her before looking to the front door to see my beautiful love, waddling over with a shy boy holding her hand.

"Tatsumi, Mine, when did you two get back?" Ame asked.

"A few hours ago actually." Mine answered.

Tatsumi stared at my cyan eyed wife with wide eyes. "Woah, Ame-san, you look like you're about to pop, again."

Ame placed a gentle hand on top of her large stomach. "There's about three more month to go, believe it or not." She laughed.

The green (spiky) haired boy looked at Mine and Tatsumi shyly before ducking behind Ame's legs, only his cyan eyes peaking from behind her.

She laughed and patted our little boy's head. "Now, now. Say 'hi' to uncle Tatsumi and auntie Mine, Kai."

Kai (Age 2 and a half) stepped out from behind his mother and bowed, whispering a quiet 'hello' before hiding behind Ame again.

She guided him and herself over to me and our three year old daughter, latching onto my arm. "Mommy!" Our little girl greeted.

"Hi Umi, having fun climbing daddy like a rock wall?" She teased and our little girl laughed as she nodded her head.

"So, did you both decide on a name for the new guys yet?" Mine asked.

"You mean guy and girl, twins this time." Ame laughed. "I get to name the girl this time, I'm thinking Sheel."

I placed my hands on her shoulders. "I was thinking the guy should be named Lat."

Ame then smirked at the two. "So when Is it you two are gonna give us someone to call us auntie Ame and uncle Lubbock?"

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫

That's the end!

And yes, the names of the twins are named after Bulat and Sheele^^

Sheel = Sheele
Lat = Bulat

The boy is obviously named after Ame's little brother, Kai^^

It's been a long one and I'm so happy that you all stuck with me till the end, even though I'm horrible at updating^^

Please check out some of my other fanfiction that I've put up through out the year, I still can't believe it's been all year since is first put up a fanfiction on Wattpad^^

Love ya all and hope you have a wonderful day^^~♡