Teaser

everyone is nervously waiting outside the Operation theatre at one of the top hospital in Bangkok, The Jaturapoom hospital.

They are feeling so many emotions at the same time. Scared, nervous, hurt hopeless and hopeful.

Everyone's eyes are fixed at the OT door waiting for the Doctor to come and tell them the good news.

They are praying to God for the patient to survive.

Its been hours since they admitted the patient in this hospital after got shot by his enemies.

The doctors immediately start the operation but they didn't get any news from the doctors.

A woman on her early forties crying in her mother-in-law's arm, while her husband pacing back and forth in the long hospital corridor. He time to time tap on his wife's shoulder to calm her down, when deep down inside he also struggling to calm his own wildly beating Heart due to the anxiety.

They worries is understandable as the patient is their only son.

While his friends also crying, cursing, blaming themselves for the unfortunate events that happened hours ago, there are one particular boy with her pale face and doe eyes blankly staring at the OT door. He is beyond hurt that tears refused to stop and continuously coming out from his eyes.

He is just praying to God to exchange his life with his friend's, who is laying on the Operation bed almost lifeless.

After waiting for which feels like years, the red light turn off, indicating the operation is finally finished.

Everyone hurriedly get up from their seats and waited for the Doctor to give them the good news.

Mr. Jaturapoom run towards the Doctors , when they comes out through the door.

"How is my Son Doctor.. "  He asked one of the Doctor with hopefull eyes.

But when the Doctor open his mouth, he tell them the worst news they ever heard in their life.

"I am sorry Mr. Jaturapoom, we can't save him..."  the Doctor said removing his surgical mask, bowing his head sadly.
The doctors team are inside the emergency room for 4 hours.. trying to save their patient.

"Noooooooo!!! " Mrs. Jaturapoom yelled.

" My baby..he can't left me...!! " She sobbed and run inside the room. Followed by her Son's friends.

" What do you mean you can't save him... He is my only son... Go do whatever you need to do to save him.. This is the best hospital in this city. I don't paid you to kill my son... " Mr. Jaturapoom yelled at the doctor grabbing his collar..

" Mr. Jaturapoom please calm down.. I understand your pain but We did everything we could do , we tried our best.... " Doctor try to explain. He can understand a parents pain..

" David.. Stop it.. Go to your son.. " His mother said in a weak voice.. She lost her only grandchild, she is too old to handle this loss ..

Mr. Jaturapoom release The Doctor's collar and turn to his mother.

" Mom.. I lost him Mom... I lost him.. "  He sobbed.. His mother rub his back, trying to ease her son's pain, however it's useless.

When they finally get inside they find his wife crying loudly hugging her son...

"Baby please wake up... Mom is here.. Please wake up.. Don't leave me please.. Mom can't leave without you.... " She is shaking her son's lifeless body.. Begging him to wake up from his never ending sleep.. His father went besides his wife and shaking his son's body to wake him up..

The pale boy went near the boy and hold his hand between him palm tightly.

" Forth please wake up.... You promised to accompany me in the university.. You promised me to take care of me, spend your life with me...You promised your forever to Me.. Don't break your promised please... Your Beamie can't leave without you.. Please.... " The pale boy pass out after saying those lines and collapsed on Forth's body......