👊Chapter ~2👊

New school means new friends, new teacher, new environment and most importantly new Bullies..

Here I am using the man's washroom, minding my own business.

While the boys busy looking at me from the side..

I know they are going to bully me sooner or later.. That's why I want to finish my work and leave the place as soon as possible..

But before I could finish, One of the boy Come and stand behind me when I was busy washing my hands...

I am feeling scared but tried to look unaffected..

" Hey..!! Do you have a lighter..?? " the guy who is behind me ask..

" Sorry, I don't have one... " I replied politely without turning.

" don't you have any manners. Don't you know you should talk facing the others..... " other one  stated..

" I am sorry,, I was just washing my hands.. "

" Give the damn lighter.. "
they demand for a light which is clearly just an excuse to bully me ..

" I don't have a lighter.. I don't smoke.. " I replied again politely.

" why you don't smoke.. " one of them spoke again.

" Smoking is bad for health... " I answered shortly. I know very well where this is going..

" So you mean we are bad guys.. How dare you.. "

with that he started to punch me on my handsome face.

Its hurts like hell... But I can't do anything. They are too many and I am alone.
Its not like I am planning to protest anyway.... Cause if I try to protest they will beat me even more.

They keep kicking me, I curled up at the floor try to shield my body with my both hand from their kicks...

After a few more kicks they stop and hurriedly went outside , I thought they become bore and tired so they left.

But that's not the case here..

When I tilted my head I saw Forth is inside... Thats when I understand they are afraid of Forth that's why they left in hurry.

Forth is looking at me with an unreadable expression..

And there..

I feel my heart beating faster again..

Before he could make any step towards me, I straightened myself and rushed outside... It's true that Forth help me unfortunately but I can't trust him either.. It's better to stay away from him.. After He is the leader of his gang.. More dangerous than this bullies.

Little did I know they are not done yet with me...I mean the bullies, They will come for me again and that time I might not be lucky enough to save by someone like Forth. ...

**

" What happened to you...?? " kit, my new friend asked me in worries.

" It's nothing.. Just a little welcomed party.. " I told him sarcastically...

" Those ashole will never gonna change..." Kit stated in anger ...

" It's okay Kit.. I am used to it... Let's go.. Otherwise we will be late for our class... And I don't want to make a bad impression in my first day. " I dragged his inside the class..

He still huffed in anger... But follow me anyway...

Inside the class, I sit with Kit....some students are looking at me curiously..