👊 Chapter ~3 👊

Beam's POV ~

Talking about bullies, you will find them anywhere, like in the school, colleges, on the street or even at your home.

Just like me, I have a bully in my house . The biggest bully I should added. Actually not in my home. Currently I am staying at my auntie's place, My Mom's new husband's cousin sister...

She is not the bully. No.!!!  In fact she is very sweet, treating me like her own nefew... I like her but the bully is her husband. ..

Its my Third day staying at her house and from the very first day I realized that this man is a bad news for me.

The way he look at me I feel uncomfortable every time. It's feel like he is eye fucking me all the time.

He acting like a caring father in front of his wife but the moment she look way from him, he shows his true colors.

Just like now he is staring at me with lust when aunt Laila was busy preparing the food in the kitchen.

"So Beam, how was school today...?? " aunt Laila asked. She is curious about my first day at school. As we start eating the delicious dinner made by her.

"  It's great.. The school is bigger than my previous school. The teachers use laptops and projector to explain the subject, it's help to understand more easily....  It was fun... " I tell them truthfully.

" Today was your first day. Did anyone bully you at school..?? " she look at me In concerned.

" No Lil... No one bully me... They are very friendly and kind... " I lied to her, don't want to worried her..

" Oh really..?? That's great to hear... One My colleague said that school has some students look like gangsters.. Always fight, and they bullies the new students.. " She said looking worried for me..

" No Lil, it's just rumours... " Oh!!  She asked me to call her Lil, cause according to her she is too young to be called Aunty..
She is so childish...

" Just tell me if anyone try to bully you.. Your uncle will teach him a good lessons.. " This time is Phong, her husband .. I Stop calling him uncle in my mind since I get to know his intention.

" Not to worry Uncle. No one is bulling me.. If there is one I know how to handle them... " I said glaring at him.. Clearly showing him that I know what he has in his mind.

" Yes honey.. He is capable to protect himself...Finnsaid he is master in judo. "
That's right, I know how to fight but I only use for self defense and when it's very necessary...Finn is my Stepfather. He sometimes help me to practice...

"Oh really... Then we should be careful from now on... " He exclaimed pretend to be scared..

" Oh!! Honey... You are so funny... We are family.. He will not gonna hurt you.. " she said smiling at her husband's nonsense.
But seriously I really want to hit him right now...

" I know he will not... " he said smirking at me.. I so want to scratch that smirking lips of him but can't..

" And did you find any friends today...? " She asked farther.

" Yes.. Two actually.. Kit and Shara.. " I replied smiling at her.

" Hmm.. Same class as you...?? "___Aunt Laila.

" Kit is same class as me but Sara is an art's student. She is friend with Kit so he introduced to her to me... " I said her every details.

" Hmm.. Have fun with your friends... This is the time you know what I mean .. " she exclaimed winked her eye at me.