Chapter 1

This chapter is short because im still introducing the characters . But i still don't think 500 words describe how much Harry fancies Draco ;) . There will be one more short chapter about Draco , the ill try to make the other chapters as long as possible . Thanks for checking out this story !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV :

       " I'm not gay , I'm not gay , I'm not gay ", I was pacing around the empty dorm room after a long class of transfiguration. I'd finally had enough of being confused and questioning my sexuality , i had to make my final decision.

       After my legs couldn't handle all the pacing and i couldn't handle repeating the same words that i knew were a lie , i gave up and dropped down on my bed. "I'm gay" , I finally admitted the truth . " Fuck , im gay " I starter panicking . It's not that I thought being gay was bad or that i was ashamed of my sexuality , it was just that I was scared , no actually terrified , of the reaction of my friends. But it couldn't be that bad can it , WRONG , let me state the things that could happen if they knew:

  - They could tell the whole school
  - They could turn out
  - They could dump me

  Now that was the thing I was mostly worried about , them dumping me. I couldn't think of a year in which i would have survived without Hermione and Ron by my side. Now that I think about it , i need them not only to end Voldemort , but also to be my friends and stay by my side throughout the years. Without them my school days would be hell. I would have failed most subjects if it wasn't for Hermione's notes and brains . I would have been lost if Ron wouldn't have been by my side , listening to my problems every day. And most importantly , I would have committed murder if they hadn't held me back everytime Malfoy did or said something slightly wrong and rude about us.

     I was suddenly snatched out of my thoughts when i heard footsteps coming up the stairs . So I grabbed a book and scrambled to bed , until i saw Seamus and Dean walking up the stairs all giggly and laughing. I relaxed when i found out it wasn't Ron and Hermione , for they had saw me staring at Malfoy throughout the whole lunch. I mean who wasn't , who wouldn't get lost in his gray misty eyes , who wouldn't wanna touch his amazing blonde hair , who wouldn't wanna feel his soft lips against theirs . Well , definitely not me cause i wanted all those things . But one can only wish , this is what i mean. Imagine the saviour of the wizarding world Harry Potter dating the son of a death eater Draco Malfoy. They would think that Malfoy had me under the imperius curse , and that he was using me to gather information for the dark lord.

     But I knew he wouldn't do that , I knew that deep inside Malfoy was innocent . That deep inside , Malfoy was trying to avoid the Voldemort. That deep inside , Draco wanted to get as far away from Voldemort and that he wanted that bald nose-less bitch destroyed as much as Harry did . It wasn't just because he fancied him , it was because he was just a boy and no-one , even Draco Malfoy , should go through something like that.