Chapter 4

Before i start this chapter , I wanna give a shout-out to my first reader ever Hushabee
Go follow her , she's amazing :)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV :

It was the next day and Draco was laying in bed , sore from all the walking he did . His plan to avoid his best friend Pansy had fortunately worked and to Draco's relief she didn't burst into his dorm in the morning .

Even though he didn't get caught , he still thought that someone was following him that night , and he could have sworn he got a sniff of Potter's perfume , well that's what he thought it is since it's what he smelt in his Amortenia and he clearly is attracted to Potter .

" Can't you hear im talking to you Draco , you dumb shit " screamed Blaise

" Oh sorry " said Draco even though there wasn't a trace of apology in his words " was it important " he asked hopeful that it wasn't .

" Oh no it wasn't , i was just saying how im bisexual and that im basically drooling over Ro - Weasley " he said sarcasm filling his words . He then gave Draco a hurtful look and turned around walking out of the dorm and to the great hall .

" Why can't i ever do anything right " scoffed Draco actually feeling apologetic this time .

When he had come out to Blaise , he threw him a party with the whole Slytherin house to congratulate him .

Fortunately , it was alot of fun and he had the time of his life .

Unfortunately , now the whole Slytherin house knows I'm gay .

Fortunately again , they were all supportive and accepted him. Whether he liked guys or girls , his house was always support and accepting. And people actually say that Slytherin is the mean and evil house .

"Well we're actually the most iconic" thought Draco and he knew he was right. He finally got out of bed , and sighed when he realized he wouldn't have time to have breakfast .

     The blonde got ready and directly headed to his potions class which he had with Potter . He was late but he knew Snape will excuse him and forget about it . He got to class and found that the only empty seat was beside potter . " What are you doing Pottah , this is Blaise's seat " he spat at him.

    " Oh trust me Malfoy, I'm not begging to sit beside you , if your highness hadn't noticed , Snape assigned us as partners for the rest of the school year , so if you don't mind im trying not to fail so I'll kindly turn away and pay attention to the lesson " he  snapped back as he took his seat next to the raven-haired boy .

    He blushed when he felt Potter's leg against his , and started fumbling with his thumbs and trying his best to pay attention to the professor , which clearly wasn't working out with Potter's leg stuck to his.

   After what seemed like hours , Draco looked up to find Potter working on the potion they were supposed to be brewing and stood up to help him with it .

   " Oh how nice of you to join me , now if you haven't noticed I'm failing miserably and i need your help fixing this potion." He said looking down at his potion that was supposed to be a faint pink , but instead was a chocolate-brown woth little chunks in it. Oh and a smell of dirty laundry was coming out of it instead of the smell of vanilla and grass .

   " You dumbass , you put pomegranate juice instead of reindeer blood. " Draco huffed at him . "Well do you know how to fix it ". " Of course i know how to fix it , im top of the class after your friend Granger " Draco snapped as he turned towards the table to work on the mess Potter called a potion . All he needed to add is some dragon scales and some fairy wings to get this fixed .

   After the potion was done , he filled a tube with it and handed it to the professor . As usual he was done first in class , even though his partner was sitting aside and watching him with an impressed expression on his face .

    After he sat back in my seat beside Potter , he heard a low " thank you " and turned around facing Harry , " did you just thank me " Malfoy snapped at him . " Oh sod off " Harry quickly snapped back before turning and looking down . He could have sworn that he heard a low "your welcome" being murmured from beside him .

   He hid his smile by stuffing his face into his potions book and "reading" it . The time seemed to slow down , because every second passed like a hour to Harry and the tension between the two was awkward as fuck .

   When the lesson was over , they were the first to scramble everything into their bad and shoot out of the class . They had all their classes together for the whole day . Oh this was gonna be a long day .