Chapter 5

Third Person POV:

It was finally the end of the day , Malfoy found himself laying in bed , looking at the boring sealing above him.

Surprisingly , nothing interesting happened in any of his other classes with Potter , and he didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing.

He had alot on his mind , like Potter and the test he had tomorrow . Oh yeah , and what happened in potions , even though it was just both their legs brushing against each other , that was the closest he had ever been to his crush.

"Your welcome" he scoffed after replaying what happened for the millionth time in that thick head of his , " my father would kill me if he heard me say that to Harry Potter ." he continued .

Finally he decided to take a midnight stroll , so he got up and changed into something other than his black silky pajamas. He then made his way out of the
Slytherin - well basically dungeon - and into the halls of the gigantic castle .

While he was wandering around , he saw a figure at the end of the hall he was walking in. He went closer only to discover that that was Potter , oh how screwed he was .

" Look Potter , i know I'm hot and all , but i would really appreciate it if you stopped this fan girl behaviour and leave me alone" he said hoping that Potter would not realize that Malfoy was out late and rat him out . Potter was actually made a prefect so that was enough to get him out of this situation .

" If you haven't realized Malfoy , I'm a prefect and i have every right to be walking around searching for people who wander around the castle past cerfew , like you for example " he snapped .

" Fine " Malfoy snapped back , he then met those victorious eyes of Potter and knew that he was getting in deep trouble , " oh i can't believe im saying this , but please don't rat me out , I'll lose my amazing reputation and i wouldn't want that " Malfoy said hopefully .

" What reputation " he asked pretending to act stupid . " Oh yeah , your reputation as the annoying mother fucker with bleached hair , i wouldn't be too afraid to loose that ." Potter sassily snapped back at the grey-eyed boy .

" Fuck of Potter , I'm incredibly sorry if i didn't defeat the most evil wizard of all when i was a baby , but that doesn't make you better than me " he continued the argument hoping Potter would walk away and forget about everything .

"Well , i would let you go if you do me a little favor" Potter said confidently , and without waiting for an answer he continued "I usually go out and sit under a special tree" he said calmly remembering the tree that he saw his Dad and best friends sitting under in the pensieve , "and i watch and admire the stars , but it gets kinda boring sometimes ." He finished lamely .

" So you want me to go with you " Malfoy asked even though he new the answer .

" Yes , i do . So if you don't mind let's get going , if we get caught you'll be with me so you won't get in trouble. Got it ? " He told the blonde who gave a firm nod and followed Potter to that special tree of his .

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

When the two boys got there , they sat down beside each other leaning on the tree. An uncomfortable silence passed between them , until Harry broke it by summoning a telescope .

He didn't know what he was searching for , but he put his eye to the telescope and admired the beautiful sky above .

He was interrupted when he felt a gentle hand on his back . He took that as a key to move a side and let Malfoy take over . He himself was named after a constellation , called the Draco Constellation . So he had to know about other ones , did he ?

His question was answered when Malfoy adjusted the telescope and made Harry look through it . And when he did , his mouth dropped open with shock .

He was looking at a beautiful constellation . " The Draco Constellation " he heard a faint murmer come from beside him.

"It's beautiful " Harry said staring at the constellation above . " Of course it's beautiful , its named after me " Malfoy snapped .

" Actually Malfoy , your named after it , but I don't feel like fighting right now , so whatever you wish ." Said Harry as calmly as possible with a low chuckle .

The boys took turns looking at constellations , Harry now new three :

- Draco Constellation
- Delphinus Constellation
- Corvus Constellation

But so far , the Draco Constellation was his favorite one , in fact the love of his life was named after it so he had to like it ;)

They had finally finished and they were laying on the soft wet grass staring up at the sky . There was a silence between them , but this time it was a comfortable silence not an uncomfortable one .

Harry finally broke " Same time , same place tomorrow what do you think " he said shyly .

" Yeah sure thing , i hate to admit it but i kinda had fun " said Draco "so did I" Harry agreed with him .

They then got up and parted ways to their houses . It was an amazing night and Harry would give up anything to have every night that way . Little did he know , that was exactly what Draco was thinking too .

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go , a kinda long chapter . Btw i know Harry wasn't a prefect and Draco was, so i decided to switch the roles :)
Hope you enjoyed
💫